3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost Reviews

March 28, 2017

Brightens my skin, protects me from the sun, easy application. I even use it as a primer for my skin before i put make up on and it helps my makeup stay in place all day!

December 03, 2016

I love this product! A little bit on the expensive side but totally worth it. It is best used if you have dull skin. I love the scent of this product. It`s my friend especially during winter time. It leaves my face smooth and glowing. I use it before applying moisturizer. This doesn`t leave your skin oily or greasy at all. You only need a little and the whole bottle goes a long way.

January 13, 2016

This smells citrusy and makes my skin really smooth. I use it as a primer and it hydrates well.

September 24, 2015

I have been using this product as my foundation primer all summer and was really surprised by how well it worked! It helps to smooth your skin and add a beautiful glow throughout time. It has a silicon feel to it that helps smooth out your skin and prepare it for your bb cream or foundation.

February 09, 2015

The product smells great and really does improve skin appearance and texture. It also works great as a primer. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey for the amount of product.

October 22, 2014

I have been searching for something that boosted my skins radiance, hydrated lightly and helped with dry skin in winter, this does all that and even helps my dry lips. My skin looks silky and healthy. Best of all it isn't sticky and for ever day I don't need multiple products.

September 10, 2014

This product is little too strong for me.It makes my skin really tingly and sensitive to sun,I guess thats what happens ahen you use vitamin C.A little goes a long way,I started noticing a difference in my skin after a week.I use it at night time.Really can make dull skin bright and glowing.

July 14, 2014

This product is great for anyone who has dull skin. It brightens up your face. I mostly use it as a primer under my makeup and really does a big difference. It acts as a primer and helps my makeup stay on longer as well as a brightener and makes my skin glow all day long. It doesn't make my skin greasy even if my skin tends to get oily during the day. Plus it smells really good!

2.7/5

April 08, 2014

I've heard many many rad reviews of this serum. But I find that the scent is way too strong and I don't like the sparkly finish. It did clog more pores which resulted in blackheads. It goes on smooth, it says you can wear it alone or before makeup. I've tried both ways but I find that It's not that good of a makeup primer. And an okay alone moisturizer. I'm also not to fond of the texture, its like silicone-y, did not see a difference in my skin after a few weeks.

May 31, 2012

Have been using this for a few months now after it was recommended by a friend. This leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and wonderful. Go Get it.