The Collector
Good

The Collector Reviews

Ranked #1014 out of 1069 in Books

November 19, 2015

A truly intriguing read, I couldn't put it down John Fowler is a brilliant writer, he just sucks you in!

April 27, 2015

This is an amazing read it is twisted, intriguing and catches your attention. I could not put this book down once I started reading it. It's really creepy because it's about a man who collects butterflies and he stalks this woman and what he does with her will shock you, I don't want to give anything away but it;s an amazing read!

February 01, 2007

I read this book in my last year of high school, and fell in love with the author, John Fowles. This book takes place in England, where a man obsessed decides to kidnap a young women that he constantly watches and admires.

“The Collector” is one of my favorite books of all time. You see from both the kidnapper’s and the victims’ point of view, which is one of the things that makes this book incredible. It really is a fascinating read and I just couldn’t put it down. I have read it more than once, and every time I do I love it more. This is truly one of the greatest, most suspenseful thrillers that I have ever read and recommend it to everyone I know.

Honey Nut Cheerios

cynth3 added a new review for
    Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake