The Complete Harry Potter Series

4.9/5
Ranked #13 out of 1069 in Books

July 08, 2017

Une des meilleures série des années 2000

En septembre 2000 je terminais après 2 ans de garder une grande prématurés. Nous rentions toutes les deux à l'université. Elle à la garderie et moi pour faire un mineur en langue et prérequis en biologie et mathématiques.
    Deux ans plus tard lors d'une visite chez elle puisque nous étions devenu amis avec ses parents. Je me rend dans la pièce où Sarha avait sa salle de jeux. Âgé de quatre ans et demi elle lisait un des livres de la série d'arriver Potter, j'étais en stupéfaction ! À quelques occasions j'ai gardé cette merveilleuse enfant et la première chose qu'elle me demandais était de faire jouer un vidéo d'un des Harry Potter.
    Aujourd'hui Sarah à 19 ans et nous gardons toujours un contact particulier.
    Si vous posez la question du désir que la série continue à qui que ce soit ils vous diront que oui !!!

July 08, 2017

Hogwarts is my home!

I will forever be great full to my elementary school teacher who would read us the books and then take us on a field trip to the theatre to see movies! I have been in love with Harry Potter since and forever will be! These books have an incredible way to transporting you to another world and capturing it perfectly. I've always been into magic and things like that so this genre is perfect for me! The Goblet of Fire is my favourite book in the collection but all of them deserve 5 stars!

June 13, 2017

Magic!

I seen the movies and they are amazing I'm looking forward to reading the book series! I can absolutely think that there going to be better than the movie

June 13, 2017

I need my daughter to hurry up and get older!

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough for these books. At five years old she is still WAY too young, but I am practically counting the days before I can start sharing these with her.

June 09, 2017

I love Harry Potter! I read the series when I was a kid and on a whim decided to buy the box set. I have reread the whole series once again. J.K Rowling did an incredible job writing these books.
    My favorite thing to do is read a book and then watch the movie that goes with it.

I hope to read the series to my kids in the future.

June 03, 2017

The Harry Potter series is a true piece of perfection. J k Rowling is an amazing author who wrote one of the best book series of all time. The Harry Potter series is filled with action,magic,and countless emotions that bring you close to the characters. One thing I love about this series is that we grow and develop alongside the characters throughout their teenage years. The Harry Potter series is an amazing piece of artwork that will have you hooked from the very beginning.

May 12, 2017

These books are really great and the movies really do not do them justice. The movies are great and as a person who watched them first before reading the books I can definitely say the books are better(isn't that always the case though?). The books are written in a way in which the writing ages with the character.When you read the first book the thoughts are very reminiscent of an 11 year old and as Harry grows his thoughts become more versatile and mature,he begins seeing other people's actions in the way we were always able to(depending on the age you were when you read the book). The detail and sheer planning in the books is fantastic,every little detail can mean something,and if you read a small detail in book one then it becomes hugely relevant in another book. I mean the planning that would take. Overall, a fantastic series and a great read.

May 10, 2017

I have been obessed with these books for over 15 years now. The story and characters really draw you in. They hide a lot of life lessons and life changing quotes in the books. I have read them all dozens of times (literally) she has a way of making you fall in love with almost every character and breaks your heart when they die. I just bought my son the first 2 illustrated versions and we are reading them together (hes only seen the movies and is 7). Cannot wait for the rest to come out. Hes enjoying it so much. Everyone needs to read these in their lifetime.

May 09, 2017

Unbelievable book series. Harry Potter books are always grabbing your attention, with all sorts of characters and magical creatures. These series bring you on an adventure of true fantasy . The greatest Witch and Wizard novels of all time. I borrowed each book from a friend. I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE THESE MYSELF!

April 12, 2017

It took me quite a while to get reading this series, but once I did I honestly couldn't put them down! I was practically kicking myself for not reading them sooner. There's never a dull moment in this series and that's something you always hope for when reading a book!