The Complete Harry Potter Series

The Complete Harry Potter Series Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1042 in Books

April 12, 2017

It took me quite a while to get reading this series, but once I did I honestly couldn't put them down! I was practically kicking myself for not reading them sooner. There's never a dull moment in this series and that's something you always hope for when reading a book!

April 06, 2017

The Harry Potter novels are truly special to me, since I was a teen I've been a reader all my life, reading is really important to me and an essential part of myself. I enjoyed a lot the first book, so after that, I started to buy by my own, the following books, even when I already read the seven books, finally I bought my own copy of the first novel to complete the collection.

March 03, 2017

these books should be read by ever young adult. they explore tons of important topics such as racism and classism all while being mystical and magical

The writing its self is classic and the story telling and plot lines are great.

February 19, 2017

This is a great book series, a must read for all kids in my opinion!! I read it when it first came out, and have re-read it again many times. It is a great way to get kids into reading, and adults too.

February 19, 2017

I love the Harry Potter series. Amazing, it was easy to become part of the book and really love these characters. It brought me back to my childhood and to imagine magic make believe places.

February 03, 2017

One of my favourite series to read and reread. I like that the series introduces more complex themes like prejudice to young readers. A classic in children's literature.

January 07, 2017

I read the whole series. Amazing books. Well written and the movies were good too. I am looking forward to reading more of her books. Keep up the good work

December 15, 2016

Harry potter is one of the best book series of all time for all ages. It's a timeless classic about the Wizarding world ms jk Rowling has dreamed up. Good for adults and kids alike. Magical.

October 14, 2016

Super bonne série de livre. Les livres sont intrigants du début à la fin. Bien écrit les roman sont rapide et facile à lire.pour tout les âges à mon avis.

October 14, 2016

Awesome books. I read these during my pregnancy and they were amazing. Ten weeks of bed rest passed by in no time. A great read for anyone of any age. So much imagination.

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil