4.9/5
The Complete Harry Potter Series Reviews
#10 in Books

December 15, 2017

AMAZING

Such a great collection to have if you are a die hard Harry Potter fan. It has all of the books and is a nice collective display piece too. I love these books, the storyline is amazing, so I had to pick one of these up.
    It is even cheaper than buying the books individually!

October 22, 2017

This is my life!

Ever since I read my first HP book I've been in love! Personally, my favorite is the newest one- The Cursed Child; which I later saw on stage. Everything about HP is amazing

October 17, 2017

One of my Favs

I grew up reading this book. The first book came out when I was in Grade 4 and then it continued from there. I watched the movies and read the books and actually enjoyed both. They did a great job converting book into film. I love this book due to the magical adventure,the characters that you become to attached to. The story line,the life lessons it gives and how it is able to bring you into the magical wizard world of hogwarts. I now read these books to my children.

September 14, 2017

Best Series Ever

This is one of my favorite book series! The writing is amazing and the storyline is perfect. All the books are captivating and keep me wanting to read more. I was very sad when it ended.

August 11, 2017

Childhood Love

Most people already know about the Harry Potter series, and there's not much I could write here that you wouldn't find everywhere else on the internet. Personally, I really loved the series, even though I can't really say I liked Harry Potter as a character. He always thought that everything was about him, he got annoyed with his little fan group at Hogwarts, and was always whining about something. None the less, I really loved the series and would recommend it.

July 08, 2017

Une des meilleures série des années 2000

En septembre 2000 je terminais après 2 ans de garder une grande prématurés. Nous rentions toutes les deux à l'université. Elle à la garderie et moi pour faire un mineur en langue et prérequis en biologie et mathématiques.
    Deux ans plus tard lors d'une visite chez elle puisque nous étions devenu amis avec ses parents. Je me rend dans la pièce où Sarha avait sa salle de jeux. Âgé de quatre ans et demi elle lisait un des livres de la série d'arriver Potter, j'étais en stupéfaction ! À quelques occasions j'ai gardé cette merveilleuse enfant et la première chose qu'elle me demandais était de faire jouer un vidéo d'un des Harry Potter.
    Aujourd'hui Sarah à 19 ans et nous gardons toujours un contact particulier.
    Si vous posez la question du désir que la série continue à qui que ce soit ils vous diront que oui !!!

July 08, 2017

Hogwarts is my home!

I will forever be great full to my elementary school teacher who would read us the books and then take us on a field trip to the theatre to see movies! I have been in love with Harry Potter since and forever will be! These books have an incredible way to transporting you to another world and capturing it perfectly. I've always been into magic and things like that so this genre is perfect for me! The Goblet of Fire is my favourite book in the collection but all of them deserve 5 stars!

June 13, 2017

Magic!

I seen the movies and they are amazing I'm looking forward to reading the book series! I can absolutely think that there going to be better than the movie

June 13, 2017

I need my daughter to hurry up and get older!

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough for these books. At five years old she is still WAY too young, but I am practically counting the days before I can start sharing these with her.

June 09, 2017

I love Harry Potter! I read the series when I was a kid and on a whim decided to buy the box set. I have reread the whole series once again. J.K Rowling did an incredible job writing these books.
    My favorite thing to do is read a book and then watch the movie that goes with it.

I hope to read the series to my kids in the future.