The Holiday (2006)

The Holiday (2006) Reviews

Ranked #371 out of 1007 in DVD

The Holiday (2006);

It was an okay movie....I expected better....
    I wouldn't watch it again, that is why I gave it a down score

A romantic comedy.

I love the story of these characters. Each has their own drama that evolves into a fairytale. Not your average Cinderella story.

October 29, 2015

This movie was better than I thought it would be. It's more than just a romantic comedy as there is more substance to the story line. Very enjoyable.

May 11, 2015

I am usually not a huge fan of romantic movies but I rather enjoyed this story line. I thought it was different (in a good way) and it keeps your attention through the film

April 26, 2015

I like the movie a lot. Im a huge Diaz fan. Movie is so heartwarming and emotional. I watch it every year around Christmas.

April 26, 2015

This is a really good Christmas romance movie to watch with your friends! Me and my sister watched it together and we loved it. It's got romance, humor and a good storyline. About two woman who decide to live in each other's homes for the holidays. Such a feel good movie!

April 17, 2015

Own this movie and I actually liked it. It's about women who are fed up of their lives and decide to switch houses for the holidays because they need a vacation from the men that were in their lives and they end finding themselves in their journey. A pretty funny movie.

What do you think, have you seen it?