The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

June 12, 2020

Good for eye puffiness

I noticed this help with de-puffing my eyes but not so much for the darkness. However, it does help to moisturize this area and it doesn't sting at all when I use this near the eye area which is quite sensitive. Not overly oily or greasy either.

June 07, 2020

Quite Effective

I don’t think I used this nearly long enough but for the short time I did use it, it seemed to work great! Eventually it did dry my eyelids out though 😔

May 25, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Great with continued use!

As a stand-alone product for my undereye puffiness, this is a great product to reduce the issue for a while. I’ve found that mixing it with the natural moisturizing factors moisturizer from TO and applying it all over the face has been even more useful, and my undereyes are plumper than they’ve ever been before!

May 04, 2020

Better Than High End Products

This product had reduced my under-eye darkness and puffiness quickly. For its price, it’s way better than more expensive products I had previously purchased. The packaging is also simple yet sturdy.

2.0/5

April 30, 2020

It did nothing

I've used it for over 3 months and I haven't noticed a difference. It's cheap but it doesn't do the job it was supposed to do. So, it was a waste of money.

April 24, 2020

Will continue to use this product

Have been using this product for two weeks and have already noticed improvement under my eyes. And the price for the product is REALLY good. I have been using it every morning and before bed. And it will last me for a good while. Strongly recommend it

April 21, 2020

Buying this product over and over for years now

This thing is amazing! Feels good under eyes, sinks in the skin quickly and doesn´t affect makeup/ concealer. If you keep it refrigerated, it feels even better on the skin. I don't see any big changes in my eye area, but it´s not getting worse. I would say it is a balanced product. :)

April 20, 2020

Great eye cream

We all know that caffeine wakes us up in our coffee, so I was happy to see similar effects in my eye cream. When I applied it, it leaves a slight tingling sensation and creates your eyes to pop.

April 20, 2020

Love it!

I really love this serum, it noticeable changed the appearance of my under bags. They look less puffy and appear lighter, making me look more awake. I would definitely recommend this to other with dark circles.

April 07, 2020

Brightened my under eyes !

I've tried for years to brighten and de-puff my under eye area. Nothing seemed to work. Until I tried the caffeine solution from the Ordinary. Within no more than 5 days I was already waking up to incredible results. Literally a cup of coffee for my face. And the best part is, it's the cheapest product I've tried!