The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

August 09, 2022

Yes, buy again

I was skeptical at first but for the money it was worth a try. It does not sting around the lower eye and you can feel a tightening. In my opinion it works if you have small or medium bags under the eyes. It does not lighten any dark areas. It lasts for a few hours and if needed reapply. A little goes a long way, so the bottle will last for a long time.

February 19, 2022

Great product

I have used quite a few eye creams and serums and this is by far the best budget product. I suffer with eczema under my eyes but this has not made it flare up at all and the fine lines and dark circles have really improved over the few months i have been using this.

2.3/5

February 09, 2022

Does nothing for the darkness

I've been using this product for over a month and no difference not even a little bit , if you planning to put make up after let me you it's gonna look like a mess

December 12, 2021

Alright

I have been using for over 2 months now. It feels nourishing and hydrating. Makes the eye area feel less puffy, but it doesn’t do much for dark circles.

December 07, 2021

Good but dries out your skin

I got this as my first under eye brightener as the dark circles under my eyes were getting worse. I had a couple friends recommend this brand to me because it’s from Sephora and the cost is CHEAP for any brand that you would see at Sephora. I find that this does start to take away the darkness after about a week or two of using it every day (just a little bit), but then I started to realize the areas getting dry. I searched it up and apparently it’s pretty normal if you’re using caffeine on your skin the down side is it will start to dry up. So I only use it sometimes now because it’s winter and my skin already gets super dry so just be careful after a few days check the area to see if it’s drying out.

November 24, 2021
    United States

I would buy this again!

Empty review! 💜

♡ The Ordinary (@deciem) - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (30 ml)

♡ Price: $6.70 CAD

♡ Purchased at: @sephoracanada

♡ First impressions: I like this eye serum. A little goes a long way! Just one drop for both eyes is sufficient. It has no smell and it doesn’t sting at all. I have pretty intense dark circles so I don’t expect miracles, but I do see a small difference with puffiness when using this product. I appreciate that it’s cruelty free and vegan.

♡ Will I repurchase?: After using up my backup, probably not. I’m excited to try other eye serums after.

♡ Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5

Disclaimer!:
    These are my personal thoughts and opinions. Products pictured have been bought with my own money. I have no affiliation with any of the brands mentioned.

October 31, 2021

Less dull looking eyes in the morning

I’m a big fan of the ordinary products and this solution is one of my favourites. I apply the serum before going to bed and in the morning as my regular routine and my dull looking eyes are gone. It is very moisturizing and light weight.

I definitely recommend to anyone looking to spend little bit of money get a great result.

September 26, 2021
    Baku City, Azerbaijan

Not work for me

I really love the ordinary product. I use 4-5 product from ordinary and there are really great products. But this one is not great. Really did not make any changes. I don’t recommended at all

September 09, 2021

The product really works

Bought this product because I heard many good things online about minimizing dark circles. I find applying a little bit on my under eye area at night works the best and I wake up with noticably less dark circle than usual. The price is also very good too!

August 23, 2021

Literally Can't Beat This for the Price

I'm currently using a The Ordinary regimen for my skin and this is by far my favourite product. I'm sure there are better and more effective caffeine products out there for dark circles, but I have to give this almost a perfect score because the price is outstanding. My dark circles and puffiness have drastically been reduced and you only need a very small amount to be effective.