The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

2.2/5

November 08, 2019

Meh

This product was a disappointment. I did not really feel like it did anything and wasn't happy with the light texture. I prefer a thicker cream or cream stick for under my eyes.

October 29, 2019

The best product to dark circle eyes

I love everything from this brand. So inexpensive, and more effective than expensive brands. I've been using this along with wrinkle-reducing serums from them to help fix my under eyes, and it's made a real difference, not just a temporary fix!

October 24, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Disappointed

I hate to say that I was really disappointed with this product
    I have quite awful under eye bags and after seeing some amazing reviews I took the plunge and purchased it... sadly it hasn’t done anything for my bags*im three quarters of my way through the bottle*, although it does moisturise the under eye area :(
    It hasn’t deterred me trying other items from the brand though. Everything is due a chance :)

3.2/5

October 11, 2019

Doesn't hep my at all...

I got really disappointed when I bought and used it. It's been three weeks since I bought The Ordinary products and this one seems to do absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I got brown dark circles and the Caffeine Solution didn't help since the day one. I wouldn't buy it again but since I have it stuck with me, I'll use it till the end.

3.2/5

October 09, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Doesn't do anything

I used any ordinary products past few years and hoped this would be just as effective. But it doesn't do anything for me,I used for months without any difference visible

October 09, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Disappointing....

As an Ordinary brand fan who uses many of thier products, I was looking forward to using this product. Unfortunately when first trying the product experienced a stinging sensation, and so used minimum amount from there on, and my skin got used to the serum. It did help with decreasing puffiness, but when it dired down it looks ashy, and did nothing for helping dark circles. If your looking to help with dark circles, this does not live up to the hype.

September 28, 2019
    California, United States

Helps my dark circles

I discovered how great The Ordinary products after I used their glycolic acid 7% to unclog pores. I have always had dark undereye circles that appear to be genetic. Other than concealer, I had not found a product that worked until I tried this! Product does not do magic, but after several weeks of using it, I can tell that I look more awake. Be careful though, it will stain your hands if you don't wash it afterwards. Keep out of eyes or it will sting very badly.

August 19, 2019

Get your morning caffeine fix... For your eyes!

I really enjoy this eye serum! It does an amazing job at reducing puffiness/inflammation in the eye contour area. It also smooths out the creases in my under eye very well and very quickly. It does help to reduce my dark circles but not completely. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who struggles with puffy/dark eye areas.

Also a good FYI: do NOT get this in your eye, it's happened to me multiple times (mostly because I'm rushing), and gosh does it sting).

August 12, 2019

Meh!

I have tried to love this product but I don’t really see a different. My eye problem is bags under my eyes and puffiness and for some reason this product doesn’t improve my eye issues.

August 02, 2019

In Love!

This is an absolutely amazing product. Not only is it inexpensive (about $8CAD)but it actually works. I have super puffy dark circles under my eyes (genetics) and it decreases and brightens. It doesn’t have an accumulative effect but at this price point that’s okay, I will apply it every morning.