The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

February 23, 2021

Best eye syrum.

This light-weight, fast-drying depuffing and tightening eye syrum has it all. Results are seen in seconds. No scent, clean formula. I've been using this for 2 years now after receiving a sample. The cost is very affordable. One drop only needed morning and night.
    Doesn't effect layering other products on top. No pilling at all. Reduced my crows feet and baggy lines. Takes years off. 5 stars.

February 06, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Give it a go!

I was a little sceptical about this product as most eye products dont do too much for me but I noticed a difference almost straight away. The skin around my eyes appeared smoother and concealer applied to the areas much smoother

January 02, 2021

Caffeine for my face

I've never tried face serums before but my friend was recommended this brand by her waxer. I went into Sephora with her and the girl there gave us great info on the different Ordinary products. I'm enjoying adding this to my skin care routine.

December 29, 2020

Excellent

I like the ordinary products and this one helped me for my dark circles and puffiness under my eyes , I liked everything about it especially the price

December 19, 2020
    New York, United States

Good for puffiness!

I really enjoy this solution, I apply it in the morning before putting on makeup. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in dark circles but it does really help with depuffing the eye area. It doesn’t pill or make makeup application difficult, another great plus.

1.7/5

December 13, 2020

Can’t stand the eye twitches

I had to stop using this product because it made my eyes twitch. I also found it to be quite drying so make sure you use something moisturizing afterwards.

December 13, 2020

Immediately Results

This is my first acid peel. I have gone through two bottles and have enjoyed it. Definitely recommend doing a light layer, you should not dip your dropper for more. I love this product. I am expecting to improve the look of my skin and I am seeing a difference after just two uses!

December 09, 2020

Ordinary

I bought this to help with under eye circles and didn't notice a difference. However it's not an expensive product and lasts awhile so it is worth a shot to see if it works for you because I know it works well for many people.

December 05, 2020

Best serum for under eye bags and puffiness!

This is by far the best product for under eye bags and puffiness, and very affordable. I use it underneath an eye cream in the AM and PM and noticed results after just a few days.

November 26, 2020

I like it!

I originally bought this to help with my dark circles, but unfortunately I didn't see a difference. This is a nice product for combatting puffiness in the morning and applies very nicely under the eyes, though.