The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

July 18, 2019

New favourite!

Recently started using the Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and I must say I’m very pleasantly surprised. It has managed to help clarify my face and give me a more even skin tone and most importantly I noticed some parts of my face now glow!
    I use it only at night and make sure I moisturise after applying the toner.
    In the daytime I use a different toner and ensure I load up on the spf!
    This has become my new favourite toner and a staple in my night time skincare routine. The price can’t be beat either! Well done Deciem!!!

July 15, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Just doesn’t suit my skin

I use pixi glow tonic and read that this was a good, much cheaper dupe for it. However, it just did not work for my skin. It make me break out in big angry spots every time i used it so had to go back to glow tonic which works so well for me.

June 04, 2019

Effective and affordable

I'm really glad I ordered this on a whim. It's a great toning solution, great under moisturizer, and completely cuts through any oiliness. Simple, pure skincare.

May 26, 2019

Amazing line of products!

I can’t believe how affordable this line of products is at Sephora!! I use this toner and it gets the last bits of makeup of as well and leaves my skin feeling super clean. Definitely will re-purchase.

May 10, 2019

Affordable and amazing!

I love this toner!

It makes me glow and it makes me bright! My pores are smaller my fine lines are less noticeable! What's not to love! It's super thin and easy to apply with a cotton pad. Start slow to see how your skin will react and work up to regular use.

You get a generous amount for a great price! This is 100% a staple in my routine!

April 25, 2019

Budget friendly with high end results.

I love most products by The ordinary but the glycolic toner stands out by far. It's not to harsh on my skin, leaves is looking and feeling clean and smooth. I'm on my 5th bottle and I will without a doubt repurchase it again when I'm low.

March 30, 2019

Amazing glow

I can't say enough good things about this toner. Although, I wouldn't necessarily call it a toner, it's more of a chemical exfoliant. I love that this gives such a glow to the skin without being a harsh physical exfoliant. Definitely recommend based on price and size of the product!

March 25, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Great product

I absolutely love this product. I used to use Pixi Glow Tonic, but after finding this with twice the product for half the price, I was hooked. It works insanely well, and my skin is so bright and clear. Will never switch back!

March 23, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Feel the burn

This is great for all those loose skin flakes hanging around. It wipes your face clean in half the time as a physical scrub and without the harshness. If you have any zits or open zits it will burn and it will take the scab off and it has made my zits re-bleed, so watch out. Other than that it makes my face feel great and not so congested. There isn’t that much of a smell either which is good. And you can’t beat the price!!

March 19, 2019

great toner

i love this toner, i have a combination skin and it is so gentle on my skin. i use it after washing my face and it cleans my face very well to put my night cream on. highly recommended.