The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#6 in Toner

March 18, 2022

Great

The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%
    My hubby and I have used two other companies’ versions of Glycolic Acid Toner – Pixi and Marks & Spencer. This product has a higher percentage of Glycolic Acid than the others we have used. I have noticed there is a stronger tingly sensation when using this, but my hubby hasn’t. We use it three times a week. I have noticed that my skin looks and feels healthier, my make-up goes on evenly and lasts longer. My hubby suffers from pimples and using this has helped reduce the severity and the duration of the pimple. He has also noticed that his oil production is more under control when using this regularly.

February 27, 2022

Love this toner!

I had always used an abrasive scrub to exfoliate until I tried the glycolic acid toner. The chemical exfoliation is just as great and without the risk of breaking or further damaging my skin. Love this product and how great of a price it is!

January 06, 2022

Great product!

The amount of product you get for the price is great. An inexpensive product that works. I use this product everyday. If you have sensitive skin, you should use it maybe every other day. Make sure to moisturize or it will dry out your skin.

This product helps to exfoliate some of my dehydrated textured skin. Really helps to smooth my skin. Its time for me to restock since I just finished my last bottle

December 07, 2021
    United States

Good toner

This is one of the first few products I tried from The Ordinary and I have repurchased it again and again. The percentage of glycolic acid is a little high so I only use it a few times a week. It does give my skin a tingling sensation after application. I think it does a good job removing dead skin cells and keeping my pores clear. Plus, it is very reasonably priced.

October 06, 2021

Works amazingly

Absolutely love all of the ordinary products! Price is great for the quality. Makes my skin tone so much better and helps clear acne fast. I was surprised at how quickly it started working, my skin was glowing after a couple weeks and my texture has improved. Highly recommend!!

August 09, 2021
    Not found, Not found

My favourite

This is my favourite product from the ordinary, it quickly fades all hyperpigmentation and reduces appearance of acne scars. My spots seem to disappear after using this too! The price it sells at is an absolute bargain as well.

June 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Game changer for acne!

I use this products every day in the evening after cleansing and it is a total game changer! I suffer with acne and this has minimised my pores significantly and made my skin look brighter and improved the texture of my skin so much! I’ve also had less breakout since using this product, which is unheard of for me. I will 100% be repurchasing this product and I with recommended it to anyone with unwanted texture or acne/acne prone skin

May 05, 2021

Great for the price

I recommend to use this pricy I only at night. For the price it’s a great toning solution. If you use too much it will burn, so consider using 2-3 drops.

April 27, 2021

Fresh fresh fresh

I always used the same toner for my skin and never felt like it was actually doing something. Sometimes it burned.. Then I tried a couple other toners from different companies until I bought this one. This is actually a really good skin care product, I love the ordinary products and would like to buy it again. RECOMMENDED!!!

April 21, 2021

Stingy at first

At first this formula was a little extra tingly. As time went on, I started feeling it less and less. Now I don’t feel a thing. My skin is a bit more radiant than before and a bit smoother.