The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#6 in Toner

April 26, 2019

Budget friendly with high end results.

I love most products by The ordinary but the glycolic toner stands out by far. It's not to harsh on my skin, leaves is looking and feeling clean and smooth. I'm on my 5th bottle and I will without a doubt repurchase it again when I'm low.

March 30, 2019

Amazing glow

I can't say enough good things about this toner. Although, I wouldn't necessarily call it a toner, it's more of a chemical exfoliant. I love that this gives such a glow to the skin without being a harsh physical exfoliant. Definitely recommend based on price and size of the product!

March 25, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Great product

I absolutely love this product. I used to use Pixi Glow Tonic, but after finding this with twice the product for half the price, I was hooked. It works insanely well, and my skin is so bright and clear. Will never switch back!

March 23, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Feel the burn

This is great for all those loose skin flakes hanging around. It wipes your face clean in half the time as a physical scrub and without the harshness. If you have any zits or open zits it will burn and it will take the scab off and it has made my zits re-bleed, so watch out. Other than that it makes my face feel great and not so congested. There isn’t that much of a smell either which is good. And you can’t beat the price!!

March 15, 2019

Best toner out there

When I don't use this toner for a week I notice that I have so much more texture on my face than when I did use it. It can dry out your skin a little so make sure to moisturize!

March 15, 2019

Excellent product

Change my skin. It was really good for me. The quantity of the product is also great and the price is fair. It helped me match the skin tone. And also to take care of acnes.

February 25, 2019

Effective and a bargain

After trying the Pixi Glow Tonic I was hooked on glycolic acid as a toner but wanted to try something slightly stronger. The Ordinary's option was a great alternative and for a fraction of the price. One of the greatest selling points to me was that this product is unscented. I find this a bit strong to use daily so I use it in the evening every other night alternating with a retinol. I'm halfway done my first bottle and already purchased my second as a backup.

February 01, 2019

Strong and Effective

Use this product about three times a week. It is a very good price for the product. The products is very effective toner but it is very strong. Makes the face itchy with the reaction of the acid. Use this in the night time routine.

January 26, 2019

Exfoliates and tones, but not for me

This product really exfoliates and left my skin feeling very clean. I had used it after I took off my makeup, and this toner had removed the residue that I wouldn't have known was left on my face. My skin did feel tight after using this product, and I would have to use a thick moistuzier to combat this. Unfortunately, this product broke me out pretty badly a lot after using it a few different times. For the price point, this product is definitely worth it if it is what you're looking for and it works on your skin. I would recommend it for this reason, as it may not break everyone out and while I used it, it did what it said it would do.

January 26, 2019

Broke me out!

I brought this toner because I have uneven skin and textured issues with my skin . I have very dry sensitive skin and was hoping this product would work for me because I've heard so many good things about it . I was disappointed since this product broke me out and caused my skin dry out . I love the price point of this product and I love and use other Deciem products . I don't think this product is good for those with super sensitive skin because it might be too strong.