The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#7 in Toner

March 15, 2019

Best toner out there

When I don't use this toner for a week I notice that I have so much more texture on my face than when I did use it. It can dry out your skin a little so make sure to moisturize!

March 15, 2019

Excellent product

Change my skin. It was really good for me. The quantity of the product is also great and the price is fair. It helped me match the skin tone. And also to take care of acnes.

February 25, 2019

Effective and a bargain

After trying the Pixi Glow Tonic I was hooked on glycolic acid as a toner but wanted to try something slightly stronger. The Ordinary's option was a great alternative and for a fraction of the price. One of the greatest selling points to me was that this product is unscented. I find this a bit strong to use daily so I use it in the evening every other night alternating with a retinol. I'm halfway done my first bottle and already purchased my second as a backup.

February 01, 2019

Strong and Effective

Use this product about three times a week. It is a very good price for the product. The products is very effective toner but it is very strong. Makes the face itchy with the reaction of the acid. Use this in the night time routine.

January 26, 2019

Exfoliates and tones, but not for me

This product really exfoliates and left my skin feeling very clean. I had used it after I took off my makeup, and this toner had removed the residue that I wouldn't have known was left on my face. My skin did feel tight after using this product, and I would have to use a thick moistuzier to combat this. Unfortunately, this product broke me out pretty badly a lot after using it a few different times. For the price point, this product is definitely worth it if it is what you're looking for and it works on your skin. I would recommend it for this reason, as it may not break everyone out and while I used it, it did what it said it would do.

January 26, 2019

Broke me out!

I brought this toner because I have uneven skin and textured issues with my skin . I have very dry sensitive skin and was hoping this product would work for me because I've heard so many good things about it . I was disappointed since this product broke me out and caused my skin dry out . I love the price point of this product and I love and use other Deciem products . I don't think this product is good for those with super sensitive skin because it might be too strong.

November 06, 2018

Well, I don't care for how this feels upon application, it's kind of itchy and it feels like it sits on my skin for a long time, BUT it does yield results. I'm happy with those results. Since adding this into my skincare routine I have seen a significant decrease in acne and my skin tone has evened out. I will absolutely buy this toner again.

1.5/5

August 17, 2018

What is this product actually supposed to do?!

After using this product and the entire bottle, which lasted several months, I must say that there was no noticeable difference in my skin whatsoever. When I applied the product, I definitely experienced the immediate effects of burning and irritation; however, I wouldn't say that this product is effective in its promised results.

July 02, 2018

Good in the long run

My skin didn't like this at first, but I'm pretty sure this is what's keeping it so fresh looking and smooth. Took a few weeks to get used to it. I use it daily in the PM instead of toner. Try it!

May 10, 2018

I already know this is a lifetime staple

I can’t get over the value of this product. I’ve been using it for a couple weeks and the texture of my skin has been fantastic and my pores are so much smaller. There was a bit of a burning sensation the first few uses, but it wasn’t terrible and it definitely didn’t last. I use this after washing my face, before moisturizer.