The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

July 10, 2020

Not for me!

I have normal/combo skin and this is the worst possible product for my face. It has made me break out every single time I use it. Not sure if my skin is purging, but the breakouts I have make me steer clear from trying it more than one day in a row. It seems to work for other people so it might just be something you have to try and see for yourself. On the bonus side, its cheap so not a huge loss if you end up hating it.

June 19, 2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Life changing. This toner is truly gold in a bottle. Leaves skins so smooth and glowy. Has transformed my textured skin and given my confidence a boost. I would suggest using it every few days, and at night time.

June 14, 2020

great

really good however beware it might be a bit drying and do not use this with vitamin c serum but other than that its amazing and works really really well!

June 12, 2020

Love it!

Although it may be a bit strong for those with sensitive skin overall this is an amazing toner. In just a week I noticed that the texture of my skin had improved. Would definitely recommend.

June 02, 2020

The best!

This product has change my skin for real!Good for those who have uneven skin. I’ve been using this for a couple of months now. The good thing about this it did not break my skin out plus very affordable. It does sting a bit when I apply it on my face but it will go away after a few mins. This product should usually use at PM and I use this every other night.

May 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Works wonders!

Works really well exfoliating skin and leaving it soft and smooth. Reduces the appearance of my pores around my cheeks and nose. Not recommended for sensitive skin, too strong.

May 25, 2020

Great skin exfoliant!

Being a student, I'm always looking for quality meets price plus results and since using this product I have seen such a difference in the health of my skin. I do have to forwarn that I don't have sensitive skin but I would imagine others that do would experience a bit of tingling. However, if you're looking for results and budget-friendly this is the one product you have to try!

May 21, 2020

Great toner!

This toner has help me a lot with dark spots, acne scars and blemishes. It’s great for oily - acne prone skin. A little goes a long way and it really works. 10/10 for price.

May 13, 2020

Best glycolic acid toner

I love this glycolic acid toning solution,
    I used it every two days after washing my face, it really helps clearing out my face and to eliminate texture. It’s also great eliminating KP, better known as chicken skin, I applied it on the affected skin and rinsed it out after 15 minutes.
    The price is very affordable as well.

2.8/5

May 04, 2020

Broke me out every single time I tried it!

The positives to this product are the value when comparing the quantity received for the price. In that sense, The Ordinary's Glycolic Acid 7% Solution does not disappoint. However, no matter how many times I tried, each night that I used this toner, I woke up with new pimples the next day. I tried it for nearly two weeks before finally calling quits. I do not believe the Glycolic Acid was the issue, as I utilize other products with that ingredient without any issues, and my skin is very used to actives. I cannot claim that I would recommend this product to anyone.