The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

2.8/5

May 04, 2020

Broke me out every single time I tried it!

The positives to this product are the value when comparing the quantity received for the price. In that sense, The Ordinary's Glycolic Acid 7% Solution does not disappoint. However, no matter how many times I tried, each night that I used this toner, I woke up with new pimples the next day. I tried it for nearly two weeks before finally calling quits. I do not believe the Glycolic Acid was the issue, as I utilize other products with that ingredient without any issues, and my skin is very used to actives. I cannot claim that I would recommend this product to anyone.

April 28, 2020

Good for the price

Purchased this product as a cheaper version of another glycolic acid toner I used. This product is decent and good for the price however I prefer my previous brand even though it is 3X more the price. I would use this product maybe while travelling but not on a daily basis.

April 24, 2020

Great Product

Amazing product and very affordable. Have been using every night and did not take long to notice results and improvement on my skin. It does not have a strong smell, my skin easily absorbs the product. I strongly recommend you to try.

April 09, 2020

Great value exfoliating toner

I bought my The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution from Sephora Canada for under 10$ Canadian, an amazing price for a solution of this size and with these quality ingredients.

Formulated with alpha hydroxy acid Tasmanian Pepperberry, this is more of a chemical exfoliator than a toner. I personally find it mild, but others I know do not, I use it rather regularly in the evenings only, and my skin responds nicely without adverse reactions, though again, I find it mild.

April 01, 2020

I absolutely love this stuff!!

I am addicted to exfoliants but typically use the cream type (with the little scratchy beads or crushed shells). But let me tell you, this is 100X better!

I put on just a few drops on my face each night (and be sure to wear sunscreen during the day) and within day, my skin looked smooth and fresh and glowing! I also have very sensitive skin (and eczema) and while this didn't bother my skin, I also didn't use it every day.

This stuff worked so well on my face, I also started using it on my entire body! so much better than any salt scrub!

Such a great deal at less than $10 a bottle - this stuff has lasted me a few months so far!

March 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Glycolic Toner

This glycolic toner does a wicked job for the price !! This huge bottle is only 8$ and lasts for months - it doesn’t have a bad smell, goes on easily, doesn’t burn and provides instant smoothness and the AHAs instantly start working on sloughing off any dead skin.... I don’t think it’s AS good as the pixi glow toner but for the price it just can’t be beat!

February 27, 2020

Great for my oily skin!

I love this toner. I use it twice a week and it keeps my oily skin looking vibrant and smooth. It really helps get rid of congested looking skin and tiny bumps on the skin, especially in the t-zone. This is a super affordable option, $7 for a big container. I've been using in for 3 months and I've barely made a dent. Great for anyone with oily or congested skin!

February 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Strong

It’s my first time using a glycolic acid. I have normal skin and using this once a week makes my skin peel around my nose for a good week. Very obvious dry skin to those around me. I know this is the process of a chemical peel.

February 14, 2020

Works well

This toner works very well, keeping my skin fresh and proactively addressing the imperfections before they even become a problem. The price of this product is also great.

January 13, 2020

A Staple of My Skin Care Routine

I use this toner every evening in my skin-care routine. I've bought quite a few bottles over the years! They last and the price is fantastic. I love a lot of the Ordinary's products and I also like how they will advise you on a routine if you're unsure.