The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#4 in Toner

March 08, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Glycolic Toner

This glycolic toner does a wicked job for the price !! This huge bottle is only 8$ and lasts for months - it doesn’t have a bad smell, goes on easily, doesn’t burn and provides instant smoothness and the AHAs instantly start working on sloughing off any dead skin.... I don’t think it’s AS good as the pixi glow toner but for the price it just can’t be beat!

February 27, 2020

Great for my oily skin!

I love this toner. I use it twice a week and it keeps my oily skin looking vibrant and smooth. It really helps get rid of congested looking skin and tiny bumps on the skin, especially in the t-zone. This is a super affordable option, $7 for a big container. I've been using in for 3 months and I've barely made a dent. Great for anyone with oily or congested skin!

February 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Strong

It’s my first time using a glycolic acid. I have normal skin and using this once a week makes my skin peel around my nose for a good week. Very obvious dry skin to those around me. I know this is the process of a chemical peel.

February 14, 2020

Works well

This toner works very well, keeping my skin fresh and proactively addressing the imperfections before they even become a problem. The price of this product is also great.

January 14, 2020

A Staple of My Skin Care Routine

I use this toner every evening in my skin-care routine. I've bought quite a few bottles over the years! They last and the price is fantastic. I love a lot of the Ordinary's products and I also like how they will advise you on a routine if you're unsure.

November 08, 2019

Works a little too well

This product was too harsh for my skin. I started using it every other night then brought it down to every 3 nights, however it still left my skin feeling over exfoliated with a bare shine. It did not work for me but it is a good product and could work for others. I will stick to my BHAs.

November 02, 2019

Drying, but effective

This product definitely dries out my skin, I use it once every other day to keep my dry skin from getting too upset. It has improved my skin texture and really cleanses my skin. I really like it.

October 19, 2019

Quality Product

Exactly what I’ve come to expect from The Ordinary, this product is exactly what it says it is, and works well. It doesn’t a great job of keeping my skin fresh and free from imperfections. You might have to work up to it if you haven’t used 7% glycolic acid before, but once you do it’s excellent. To me it seems very similar to the Pixie toner but at much less of a cost. The bottle is also huge and lasts ages!

October 09, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Pretty powerful

This toner feels very powerful so might not be great for sensitive skin types. I find it makes my skin feel really well exfoliated and makes a good base for serums

September 28, 2019
    California, United States

This product is a game Changer!

I started using this product after my esthetician commented that my skin looked great, but the pores on my nose were clogged. She recommended I start using a toner with glycolic acid. Not wanting to spend too much money on another product, I did my own research and bought this one. Within a couple of days, I started to notice a difference in my nose. Not only did it help unclog my pores, it has also started to lighten my hyperpigmentation. I have started to recommend this product to everyone.