The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Reviews

January 19, 2021

I recommend

It's a very nice moisturizer at a great price and works well for dry skin. The texture took some getting used to but I found that warming it up in my hands before applying made it feel better on the skin.

January 06, 2021

Overall good moisturizer

This moisturizer is veery affordable for the ingredients and has worked really well on my skin. I have sensitive combination skin and in the winter it has been getting really dry. This product has done a good job of moisturizing my skin and I have not gotten any new breakouts as a result of the product.

November 26, 2020

I like it!

This was a nice moisturiser to use, but I found that you needed to work it in a little bit more into the skin than other moisturizers. It's quite thin in texture but also has Hylauronic Acid to help keep that hydration.

November 26, 2020

Best moisturizer out there

I have never felt such a more light weight full coverage moisturizer out there! I used it with the whole balance set and it’s a game changer! Normally after other creams I have used they make my face oily after just an hour this one though controls it all day long making me feel so confident!

2.7/5

November 16, 2020

This moisturizer was average. If you are looking for a basic moisturizer after effective skin care I guess this would be good. Although I think this moisturizer isn't very effective in hydration.

November 16, 2020

Love this!

I have tried so many different moisturisers and most of them just make my face feel tight and red, but this stuff!! Its incredible! Amazing ingredients! Great price! I will buy this forever!

November 12, 2020

parfait!!!

Le prix ! le rapport qualité prix est juste incroyable! cette compagnie a plusieurs petit bijoux de soins de la peau! 'hydratant est vraiment agréable et léger pas trop riche!

November 12, 2020

Wonderful Stuff

This face cream is wonderful, does the job you want from a face moisturizer, but it doesn't feel heavy. Even my sensitive skin doesn't have problems with it.

November 02, 2020

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This is such a great moisturizer ! I use it literally all over since its so inexpensive but such great quality. I find my feet get really really dry around the heels and no other products work well enough to get them soft again, this works every time I just put it on before bed. I also use this all over my face and even on my eyes!

October 21, 2020

Probably the best moisturizer out there

I have very sensitive skin and this is the best moisturizer I have ever tried. I have no breakouts and it helps with dull skin as well as winter dryness. This is a everyday use.