4.9/5
#22 in Hair Care

Good - 0

September 12, 2019

Fonctionne bien

J'adore cette brosse elle demele vraiment bien surtout dans les cheveux mouiller! Elle coute vraiment chere par exemple mais elle rend les cheveux lisse et brillant juste après une utilisation

September 12, 2019

The only brush I will use!

This is hands down the best brush out there. I use it all the time with wet or dry hair. Ive noticed brushing through my hair when its wet has never been easier and not many hairs fall out!I would strongly recommend this brush. You can get it at winners or home sense for a good price!

May 24, 2019

The only brush you’ll ever need

The best brush. Period. My daughter has the most tangle prone hair and I’ve tried everything. Tangles are no match for this brush with some conditioner in the bath. I love them so much that I own three, to ensure I always have one at the ready! Go buy one.

May 24, 2019

The brush for everyone!

As a licensed hairstylist, this is my favourite brush ever! It works so well on any type of hair and glides through the hair from roots to ends so effortlessly! Highly recommend this brush to everybody!

April 03, 2019

The best!!

I LOVE THIS BRUSH SO MUCH! It has changed life for me !! I used to wash my hair and it was a matter mess and now I can wash it and easy brush it out . It doesn’t hurt or pull out my hair . I truly can not say enough good ! I tell anyone I can
    About it.

April 01, 2019

The Wet Brush Pro

One of the things I like most about this brush is the fun colours it comes in (mine is hot pink with orange bristles). It’s a nice sized brush, not too big or too small. It’s pretty inexpensive for a wet brush. It gets out tangles in my hair fairly easily (I have fine hair that tangles easily after I wash it). All in all I am happy with this product.

February 07, 2019

love

Love this brush. Was looking for something that would detangle my hair when wet and my old body shop brush wasn't cutting it for me anymore due to me bleaching and coloring my hair in the last 3 years so I went and got a wet brush and ever since I have been in love. I use it on wet and dry hair. I have the mermaid print one.

January 25, 2019

Knots no more...

I received this hairbrush as a Christmas gift and have been loving it ever since.
    I have very long wavy hair that easily gets tangled. At first glance I was skeptical the brush could get through my wet tangled hair but one pull and it glided right through. I was able to brush my hair without having any breakage and in half the time. I highly recommend this brush for anyone whose has unruly tangles after washing their hair. I will definitely purchasing another.

December 18, 2018

Best hairbrush hands down.

This hair brush is the absolute best, it takes away all my tangles without too much pulling. My hair is extremely thick and course and curly and this brush is a must to defanged before I shampoo.

December 13, 2018

Great for damaged hair

My hair is in very bad shape, so I need to be very gentle with it. I find that this brush is the only brush that can go through my hair without ripping my hair out.