theBalm Nude Dude Eye Shadow Palette Reviews
Ranked #610 in Eye Shadow

August 23, 2017

I would buy again

I recently tried The Balm Nude Dude Eyeshadow Palette and I really liked it. It goes on smooth and you are able to layer it its easily blendable and also lasts all day. You only need to use a little to get amazing results. The colours are also really pretty and is good for all skin types. I'm definitely going to look into getting other palettes.

July 29, 2015

I loved the Nude Tude palette so I was super excited about trying out the Nude Dude palette. It has a great assortment of colors without any repeats from its sister palette. The shadows are a little soft but not excessively so. You can get a good amount on your brush and they apply smoothly with very little fallout. This palette has more beiges, browns, and golds with a beautiful golden purple called Flirty which is definitely my favorite. The packaging is very sturdy and well made. You get 12 shadows for $36 so it's a decent price considering the quality of the packaging.

May 29, 2015

This palette is so cute - the packaging and design is on point. I love the neutrals as well... however, the quality could be better. There are a few colours that don't blend well and aren't pigmented (tend to flake off as well). On the whole, this palette is not as good quality as the nude tude palette. I like these colours better though - there's a good mix of shimmery and matte shades

April 29, 2015

The best eye palette ever!! For one you get little nude dudes who you get your makeup out of there mid. The colors are vibrant and stay on. I would recommend all if Nude Dudes products! Who doesn't want a little nude dude to look at!

April 21, 2015

I LOVE this eye shadow.
    very pigmented,easy to apply, and last all day long!