THEFACESHOP Real Nature Mask Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 670 in Masks

April 26, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs masques de cette gamme . Ils sont bien hydratant et je les trouve pratique . Bien imbibés et ils adhèrent bien à la peau . J'aime les laisser au frigo pour un effet fraîcheur instantané surtout l'été ou lorsque je souffre de migraine ....Je joint l'utile à l'agréable

February 27, 2017

I love doing sheet masks, especially, doing them with my boyfriend! They are less messy than a regular clay/ mud mask. They make your skin feel so smooth and nice and there are many different masks to choose from. The other thing I love about this is the price. I believe I usually pay about $2, allowing me to try out all the different types without breaking the bank.

November 08, 2016

Je les ai récemment essayés et je trouve dommage qu'ils ne sont pas fait pour les peaux tendances acnéique. Ils sont si raffraichissant, mais je ne les rachèterai pas.

November 07, 2016

Ces masques sont très rafraîchissants mais il ne donne pas vraiment de résultats pour quelqu'un qui en voudrait,comme des problèmes d'acné ou de peaux grasses.C'est plutôt un masque relaxant et rafraîchissant.

October 06, 2016

I don't think they make my skin better. I have acne prone and oily skin. It might do something for dry skin, but i see no difference on mine. It's cheap but doesn't worth the hype in my opinion.

May 30, 2016

I love korean mask and these are amazing. Very effective and soft on the skin.easy to apply and doesnot have a particularly strong smell. A tiny bit slimer then I would want it but not a breaking point.

March 19, 2016

Love these face masks. Works really well for it's price. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. I find that there isn't much different between the different types, they're all quite similar! But all of them are great, I would recommend for all skin types.

January 28, 2016

I love that they have so many varieties to explore at such an affordable price. Some are great and some are okay. But at this price I think that their quality and effectiveness is great. I would certainly repurchase them.

December 24, 2015

I love the variety of these masks and the price! The quality is alright for the price, so feel free to try them out! There are so many masks just for your own skin type, which is great. The glycerin and natural extracts of these masks make me feel safe and happy!

December 11, 2015

Some of these masks are absolutely amazing! Some of them worked for me and some did not at all. I recommend to test out each first before buying multiple ones of the same.