They are real Reviews
#262 in Mascara

Good - 0

December 11, 2017

Best mascara ever

I like be the look of long eyelashes but sadly I wasn’t born with them. I have tried chemical to grown your lashes but have extremely sensitive skin and would burn or break out in a rash. A friend recommended this as she used it for her wedding and I’ve been hooked ever since!! It doesn’t flake off it lasts all day and night, it also doesn’t rub off when you rub your eyes!! Highly recommend.

May 30, 2017

Le mascara de BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL est simplement le meilleur mascara que je puisse connaitre!
    La premiere utilisation est un peu speciale car la brosse "chatouille" la paupiere mais une fois le coup de main pris, c'est un reel plaisir de l'appliquer.
    Cela donne des cils longs et volumineux. Un vrai regard de braises :)

September 19, 2016

I love this mascara. It does not smudge and makes my eyelashes look so long and dramatic. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants long lasting dark long lashes