Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume Reviews
#16 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume is the fragrance of a childhood memory. By imagining angel, Thierry Mugler gave form to his childhood memories. This perfume contains sweet notes for a sensational fragrance. Visit mugler.com for more information.

July 22, 2021
    Swindon, United Kingdom

10/10 Would buy again!

Angel perfume is by far the best perfume I have bought. I buy this for my mother and she loves it too! The scent is beautiful but unique and lasts all day. Its perfect for going out at night or a casual day in too. The bottle is stunning and worth every penny!

June 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

One of the best gifts

Angel has a very other worldly, mysterious scent about it, like it's from a place you can't figure out. It's quite exotic and lovely, comes in an exquisite bottle. My Beau had got this for my birthday present and I wear it on special occasions when we go out. The box it came in was sturdy, the bottle of quality, thick glass.

June 03, 2021

Classic scent!

Love this perfume! I always get compliments, it last all day and the bottle is beautiful! I also love that the bottle is reusable so you can go to your local perfume counter and they usually have a refill station!

March 16, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Beautiful

I really need to purchase this perfume, I always use my sisters, smell is lush and last all day! Think it was the.bottle that attracted me. Sitting there all shiny

March 16, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

An Olfactory Gourmand

There's a lot of fruity, oriental and opulent gourmand notes to Angel by Thierry Mugler; accords of chocolate, caramel, orange, sugar, white chocolate, the types of scents that will evoke childhood memories. A star shaped bottle of possibilities houses a multi-layered olfactory sensation, that is orchestrated beautifully of floral, fruit and sweet oriental notes.

March 12, 2021
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Beautiful smelling Must have

Beautiful smell, everyone compliments it no matter how long its been on that day and it smells just as good from start to end of the day ❤ I highly recommend!

March 10, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Beautiful perfume

This is by far my most favourite perfume that I own! Such a beautiful fragrance that I can still smell the next day! It is expensive but it does last really long as you don’t need to use much of it.

March 10, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Lovely would repurchase

Lovely smelling perfume. Lasts for ages after applying. The shape of the bottle is also amazing. It makes a great gift for a loved ones. And also will definitely be a repurchase

February 22, 2021

If I could keep only one

If I had to put my personality into a perfume, it would be this perfume. I can't explain the smell but oh man, when someone is wearing Angel, you can smell it from across the room. This perfume is sweet, strong and musky. It's also very expensive but very worth it. If I had to choose one perfume and throw the rest of what I own out, this would be the one I would keep. Amazing!

February 07, 2021
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

A bit too sweet for me.

I can wear Angel but I find it a bit too sickly sweet, it definitely has staying power and lasts all day and beyond. I wouldn't purchase Angel myself but I wouldn't turn my nose up at it if gifted it. I guess it's all really down to personal taste.