Thrills Gum

Thrills Gum Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 113 in Gum

July 15, 2017

Oldie but goodie

My mom used to buy these for us as a kid because it was something that she used to get as a kid.So when i first tried it i thought it tasted like soap but it was interesting and unlike any gum i had ever tried and to this day i always pick up a pack at the dollar store.I love this stuff and will always repurchase.

April 14, 2017

Ok I call THRILLS my soap gum ! Some people think it taste like soap I love the taste ! I don't really know the flavour lol but I'm addicted to it and the flavour does last but the gum tends to get hard .Really cheaply priced 2 for 1.00 at Dollar store .I buy this gum about 4 times a month 20 packs .

2.8/5

March 07, 2017

I used this gum as a teenager and its still tastes the same, I only wish that it lasted longer while chewing, I realize that its to freshen breath however I find it only lasts a few minutes before its too hard to continue chewing before I have to dispose of it.

January 27, 2016

I had this gum many years ago and hadn't seen it till recently. When I saw it I grabbed it right away. It brought back the taste and memories of long ago for me.

December 28, 2014

I find it hilarious that the words, "It still tastes like soap!" are meant to SELL the product -- and do. By rights, this stuff should be awful, but it's oddly yummy. Tough to find, but Dollarama seems to have a steady stock of it lately.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists