Thrills Gum
Good

Thrills Gum Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 90 in Gum

April 14, 2017

Ok I call THRILLS my soap gum ! Some people think it taste like soap I love the taste ! I don't really know the flavour lol but I'm addicted to it and the flavour does last but the gum tends to get hard .Really cheaply priced 2 for 1.00 at Dollar store .I buy this gum about 4 times a month 20 packs .

March 07, 2017

I used this gum as a teenager and its still tastes the same, I only wish that it lasted longer while chewing, I realize that its to freshen breath however I find it only lasts a few minutes before its too hard to continue chewing before I have to dispose of it.

January 27, 2016

I had this gum many years ago and hadn't seen it till recently. When I saw it I grabbed it right away. It brought back the taste and memories of long ago for me.

December 28, 2014

I find it hilarious that the words, "It still tastes like soap!" are meant to SELL the product -- and do. By rights, this stuff should be awful, but it's oddly yummy. Tough to find, but Dollarama seems to have a steady stock of it lately.