Tic Tac Mixers Peach Lemonade

Tic Tac Mixers Peach Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 287 in Candy

February 14, 2017

I agree with others that there is less of a balanced flavour balance between the peach and the lemonade - I found it to be less of a balanced transition than the cherry cola Tic Tac Mixers. You should only try these if you enjoy peach flavour because the lemonade doesn't come through as much until the very end. I still enjoyed them though! They are a little pop of flavour on the tongue.

January 04, 2017

I love the idea of 'mixers' and this is my favourite flavour combination (compared to the cherry cola mixer). I do agree with others that the peach flavour is stronger than the lemonade but I think it crates a good balance nonetheless because of the tartness of the lemonade flavour at the core. I think it's a really unique flavour combo that is definitely worth trying.

August 16, 2016

I got a sample of it the other day. It tastes good but the peach flavor is overpowering I can barely feel the taste of mixer changing to lemonade in the end.

August 09, 2016

Wow what a throw back to my childhood ! I used to be obsessed with these - especially since I wasn't a gum chewer. This is a great revamp / come back for tic tacs, but unfortunately, I think I've personally grown out of these. Great for kids though !!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic