Tide pods 4 in1with downy Reviews
#32 in Laundry Care

October 22, 2019

Love how well it cleans our clothes

We have tried many different laundry detergent/pods in the past and never found one that worked as well as Tide does. Tide pods fully cleans our clothes & especially my boyfriend's who is a Mechanic and comes home with his clothes definitely needing a good wash 5 days a week.

July 24, 2019

Love tide pods - now even more convenient

I've been using tide pods for a long time now. They clean well, leaves your clothes smelling fresh and most of they are so convenient - no measuring, just toss into the washing machine. Didn't think tide pods could be made more convenient! Now the pods come with downy in the pod, no need to buy or add to the washing machine separately.

July 24, 2019

Will get again

Was recommended by a friend . i was always skeptical about the pod thing until i tried it. Theu work great and its so easy to just throw them in the machine and walk away. Clothes are always fresh and clean

July 21, 2019

The only laundry washing product you'll ever need!

I've been using tide pods and downy beads separately for years now but since these 2 were merged, I must say that the outcome is awesome! You get 2 in 1 and it's a pleasure to do laundry now. The added freshness and alluring smell of downy has boost up the already great quality and effectiveness of a superb washing product. What a brilliant combination of 2 laundry heroes!

0.8/5

April 23, 2019

Worst detergent

I used tide pods since it came out. I recently tried the new tide pods and downy. My clothes come out still with stains and the smell is far from the nice smell of downy. I also tell the company directly. I don’t recommend the tide pods + downy but the regular tide pods is still good but not for stains.

April 04, 2019

TIDE PODS 4 IN1WITH DOWNY

Downy 4 in 1 tide pods is amazing! Provides great cleaning power. There is no overpowering perfumed scent. It is easy to use. No need to measure, Just throw them in!

April 03, 2019

Makes Laundry a Breeze

I came across tide pods when they were first introduced as a sample product. I used them as was hooked! Tide Pods make laundry time so much simpler and almost faster. They are super easy to use, and now that the Fabric Softener is included, they really are a one stop product. Just toss them in your machine with your clothing and you are good to go. I always pull out clean, fresh smelling clothes all the time.

March 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Gem

Love this!!!
    I have a family full of kids and animals and these pods clean superbly and really help release the pet hair.
    I tried it a year or so ago and I can't go with out it.

February 22, 2019

Tide Pods

Oh I got a sample of these from Costco and fell in love with them. They are so convient and nice to store in the container and not having to buy sorfner and all that. I even got my mom and sister to buy them I gave them 1 to try and they fell in love with them too. I totally recommend you to give them a try

February 08, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Won't use anything else!!

I love these the fresh scent is awesome, excellent cleaning power everything in one pod what more would you want never miss another rinse cycle will keep buying these!!