Tide Pods Free And Gentle Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 319 in Laundry Care

June 20, 2017

Easy for someone who doesn't do laundry

I have gotten used to my wife doing my laundry, so used to it that I no longer remember how much soap to use or what the right settings are. I am now working away from home so I bought the tide pods thinking they would be easier. I was right, it I so much easier to throw in a pod than to mess with liquid or powder. I liked the ease of use so much that my wife is now buying the pods for at home as well! They are a little pricey but work well.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I decided I was tired of heavy scented laundry products so switched over to the free & gentle. The pods work great in my new washing machine and my white napkins, white dish cloths and towels come out clean and bright white! No bleach, scrubbing or stain remover added. I just toss in the laundry and 2 pods for the white loads, some downy unstoppable and a bit of oxi and away it goes. Super happy and this is now my favorite laundry product.

June 06, 2017

I love tide, although Im a HUGE fan of the fresh clean laundry scent my husband has super sensitive skin so we purchase the free and gentle, it never irritates his skin and is completely scentless which is what he needs, my only concern is that sometimes the tide pod doesn't completely melt in the laundry and will stick to clothes which leaves a residue on the clothing.

March 17, 2017

This is my go to for my 2 year olds clothing. He has sensitive skin so I need a product that is gentle on him. The pods are easy to use and gives him the cleanest clothes with no skin irritation.

March 17, 2017

Great for households with a member who is sensitive to fragrance! I have started using Free and Gentle on all of my laundry and find that my skin flare ups have since been minimized. It is also effective enough to do a fantastic job clean my husband's dirty clothing (he is often covered in dirt and other stains after a long day on set!!). The pods are very convenient and give the right amount of product necessary to wash a full load in our washing machine (we have a low energy stacking GE washer and dryer). Have used these pods on everything from kitchen to bath towels, his and my laundry (industrial to intimates), to bedding and find they do a pretty efficient job on a variety of fabrics (although sometimes just not quite enough liquid in one pod for a full load of bath towels). They are a bit on the expensive side though and I am inclined to use these only in instances where one pod is enough to do the full job!

February 16, 2017

I use Tide Pods Free & Gentle to wash my guinea pigs bedding. I have to be careful as they are quite sensitive to scents and harsh soaps. These pods have been a fantastic option and get the job done. The bedding always comes out fresh and clean.

February 16, 2017

I was so excited when tide finally came out with these. I really wanted to try the tide pods but I have very sensitive skin and can't use anything scented. I have been buying these since they were available and have no regrets. They do a good job cleaning and I love the convenience of not having to measure out detergent.

November 28, 2016

I have recently tried tod pods and am surprisingly happy. i have two young children so stains can be an issue, the tackled them no problem at all. They can be a bit pricy at times but im sure I will get some good sales and stock up.

September 20, 2016

Amazing for mama's who have baby's with sensitive skin. Clothes stay smelling fresh. Easy to use and overall a great product. I stock up on this product always on hand.

June 25, 2016

I love these laundry pods. If I could afford them I would only use them. They are great if anyone in your family has sensitive skin. They are so easy and convenient.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar