Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 320 in Laundry Care

July 19, 2017

My go to brand

Tide is my go to brand of landry detergent, but I prefer the simply clean and fresh, love the smell of it and the sent on my clothes, I am please with how well it cleans, I prefer liquid over powder, I've used Tide ever since my kids were little and baught my kids Tide when they moved out. I recommend Tide often but recommend the clean and fresh liquid all the time

July 12, 2017

Better than I thought

I use this product since it was brought on the market and find it great. I have always used tide products and the liquid works well. I find it works in with the water very well and you don't have to worry about detergent stains on your laundry when it is completed. Would definitely recommend this product especially due to ease of use.

July 08, 2017

Nice smell

I bought #Tide simple clean and fresh on sale 2 for 5 bucks at Sobeys grocery store ! This laundry soap smells BEAUTIFUL and cleans clothes very well ,works great in cold water and welll water ,it got all the stains out of my clothing first time washed and I didn't have to presoak , definitely a thumbs up !

June 21, 2017

J'était toujours le style de personne a acheter une marque d

J'était toujours le style de personne a acheter une marque de concurrence... et j'ai eu la chance de voir une liquidation sur le Tide Simply Clean & Fresh...
    c'est définitif, je retourne pu avec la concurrence!!
    j'aime la qualité de ce produit!!

June 10, 2017

Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Laundry Detergent is wonderful- With this detergent you don't have to have a scent if you don't want one and it works so very well at getting all of the stains out of each piece of clothing which is hard to do with kids for sure.

May 31, 2017

all i can saw is" wow",just when you think tide can't get any better it does!without all the added freebreze,oxy it is still the best laundry soap for getting out stains.with three little boys i know stains and tide simply clean&fresh;never lets me down.thank you tide for making being a mom just a little bit easier.i highly recommend this product.

May 17, 2017

I was excited about the Tide Simply Clean line and eager to try it - especially for the price. Really did not like the scent of this product. Found it very strong and offsetting.

May 05, 2017

Absolutely love this Tide product! My daughter has very sensitive skin and finally we have found a product that does not irritate her!! Not only that, but it has a beautiful smell of hanging your laundry outside! Defintely going to continue using this product!

May 02, 2017

Je n'utilisait pas Tide avant... J'ai essayé Tide Simply Clean & Fresh l'année passée et je l'ai tout de suite adopté

May 01, 2017

I hadn't tried this detergent before but it was on sale and I had coupons . I bought 20 bottles for 50 cents each ! Score ! It cleans well and has a decent smell to it .