Tide Stain Release Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

Tide Stain Release Liquid In-Wash Booster, 68-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

February 22, 2016

I recently switched to Tide-stain release detergent (not the in-wash booster). It has been very good at getting out many (untreated) stains for my big family. The scent is ok. I can usually get it on sale for 4.99 or less.

June 24, 2015

This is a great product, rub into stain, let it sit, wash your clothes, and boom stain gone.

April 01, 2015

I use this product for tough stains. Leave the thick liquid on your clothes for major stains or just rub the stained area before tossing in the wash. Really works at removing stains that are freshly made or a few days old. Leave the liquid longer if you have a tougher stain.

June 15, 2014

TIDE IS THE BEST!!!!SOMETIMES I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY TIDE LAUNDRY SOAP BECAUSE IT IS SO EXPENSIVE. THAT'S WHY I LOVE HOW I CAN USE TIDE STAIN RELEASE WITH BUDGET BRAND LAUNDRY SOAPS AND IT WORKS GREAT AT GETTING STAINS OUT OF MY FAMILIES CLOTHES! I LOVE TIDE, I JUST WISH IT WAS CHEAPER!

May 19, 2014

This is a really good product. It has a great smell and also very effective. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!

April 18, 2014

My husband is llike the commercial, picks up stains everywhere. And boy, does this get rid of them

April 15, 2014

I bought a few bottles of Tide Stain release during a sale. I had a coupon so I figured, hey let's give this a try... I sort of forgot about it, and then I had my son.... Most moms and dads can agree that one of lifes most annoying occurances is watching pureed green beans splatter on your favourite little outfit for your child. I was particularly upset about an expensive onesie I had recieved as a shower gift that was the unfortunate victim of a "poop explosion". I soaked it right away with a bit of soap and it barely even touched the stain. Then I remembered the Tide stain release, so I gave it a whirl. I sprayed the area, let it sit for 5 minutes as per the directions and then washed it with a stain boost pod I had also purchased. I wasn't hopeful, but to my surprise when I went to switch out the laundry it looked as good as new! I LOVE this product, and it has become a staple in my laundry room.

August 22, 2013

little expensif if there is not special price but wirks good

August 15, 2013

This stain remover works very well, but I have found that it will take the colour out of clothes faster than other stain removers. If you are accustomed to leaving the stain remover to sit and work it's magic - proceed with caution!!!
    It definitely gets the job done, but it much more expensive than other stain removers that work almost as well.
    We but Tide Stain Release for the tough jobs, but use a less expensive brand for the everyday messes.

March 26, 2011

I tried this product because i was out of the oxy clean powerpacks and they didn't have any in the store at the time I was grocery shopping. So I thought I would try the tide stain release in-was booster packs. I use shout for my husbands shirt stains, but it takes a little extra to get the stains out totally. I was very disappointed in the tide product, it didn't help get the stains out at all. I would def. not recommend or buy this product again. Next time the store is out of the oxy clean powerpacks, I will either try another oxy clean product or go to another store. I love the oxy clean product. All of my husband's shirt stains come out the first time. I will not stray again and try another powerpack product. The oxy clean powerpack is the best product out there.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?