Tim horton icecap Reviews
#29 in Coffee

April 21, 2020

Morning treats!

If I find myself out in the morning, this is a must stop! Actually, any time in the day! I don’t drink coffee. I know it has caffeine and lots of sugar... but if I drink lots of water each day with 1 a day, they are great!

April 10, 2020

I love iced caps

I love the time Hortons iced cap! It has a wonderful taste but not overwhelming of any one flavour! It tastes wonderful with the cream but also with chocolate milk instead of cream.

February 29, 2020

Not what it used to be

I love an ice cap on a hot day when I need a caffeine boost but I find that lately they’re a bit too heavy and don’t taste as good as they used to I would recommend an iced coffee instead!

February 29, 2020

I love this drink!

unites flavor and freshness. good coffee, strong and can be sweet with a little caramel. wonderful for the summer! I love this cold drink and recommend.

August 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons has the best iced cappuccino. I love getting them as a treat anytime we go shopping . The flavour is Soo good and refreshing especially on a hot day

August 27, 2019

Ice Capps are good

I Enjoy Tim Hortons Ice Capps But It’s Even Better If You Add A Flavored Shot To It I Almost Drank Them Every Day Now I’m On To The iced coffee

August 22, 2019

This product is the best.

It tastes creamy and good. I drink this cold beverage in the summer all the time. Wish the price was cheaper though because I buy them almost everyday.

June 20, 2019

One of the best drinks Tim hortons has to offer!!!

Definitely recommend for anyone who plans on going to a Tim Hortons. Is affordable taste amazing and is guaranteed to quench thirst, especially during a hot summer evening.

June 01, 2019

I buy ice caps almost everyday

I do not enjoy drinking hot coffee so when I find a cold caffeinated drink I stick to it. I love the ice caps. They’re so refreshing especially during warm weather. They aren’t too strong tasting. So delicious

April 01, 2019

Iced Capp

I really love the iced Capp but I prefer the iced coffee from Tim Horton’s over the iced capp. It’s really good and delicious. I would really recommend it on a hot day.