Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 243 in Fast Food

January 18, 2017

Tim Hortons knows whats up with this delicious donut! The boston cream filling is so tasty and yummy. The donut is delicious too. This is always my number one choice when I treat myself at Tims. Side note, just get them to hand it to you so you can devour it ... sucks when the chocolate ends up all over the inside of the bag.

December 21, 2016

This is probably one of Tim Horton's most popular doughnuts. It's SO DELICIOUS! I always make sure I have a couple in the box if I buy a dozen doughnuts. The only downside is if you order a single one through the drive thru, a lot of Timmy's will just throw it in a paper bag, and the chocolate will all come off on the bag, so order it in a box or inside the store and eat it there. So yummy!

December 21, 2016

This is the donut to get when you visit Tim Hortons!! But they may not always have it in stock as its so good! It's light chocolate taste is a preview of heaven when you bite into the sumptuous custard filling! I wish I had one right now!!

November 07, 2016

Un des meilleurs beignets de la succursale de Tim Hortons! La crème '' costarde '' fait toute la différence à l'intérieur et c'est pour ça que ce beigne est aussi bon! Je le recommande

October 23, 2016

If I buy a dozen donuts I always have a couple of boston creams in the box. The maple cream is tasty too. Either way you end up winning in happiness, but you need to exercise more afterwards. They are not low calorie at all.

July 23, 2016

Filled with a generous amount of custard topped with a fab chocolate coating. These are my second favorite. Again as all the donuts they really have shrunk in size. These are great with coffee! They are so fresh and soft.

July 21, 2016

This is my favourite donut, in fact it is the only donut I eat. I love the cream in the inside also the chocolate on top. They are the best when they are just made and fresh.

July 21, 2016

Mon beige préféré du Tim Horton. Très crémeux et très chocolaté, mais jamais je m'en passerai. Je préfère de loin celui au chocolat que celui à l'érable, il est beaucoup moins sucré.

March 24, 2016

This is my second best doughnut. The soft dough with the chocolate outside and the creamy centre so so yummy. These doughnuts remind me of when i was little

March 16, 2016

I love Boston cream donuts! I have ever since I was little! The chocolate on top of a nice donut plus the cream in side yum! My 3 year old daughter enjoys sharing these with me as well as a special treat!