Tim Hortons Chocolate Chip Muffin Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 263 in Fast Food

June 21, 2017

tasty

when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to eat breakfast before leaving to work, I always pick up the chocolate chip muffin from tim's. I love chocolate chip and the muffin is fresh and soft. it's a perfect combo with a cup of tea.

May 25, 2017

The muffin is a good size. I really like how these muffins are moist and you can taste that they are fresh. I feel the chocolate chip muffin is a bit bland if you do not heat it up. When heated though the chocolate chips melt and you get that deliciously sweet chocolate flavor. This is a good muffin for breakfast or snack.

January 08, 2017

I baked a lot at home and I never thought that a fast food chain could offer something like this. This muffin is moist and just have the right taste! And what's even better is it is affordable!

July 25, 2016

This is my everyday go to muffin at Tim Hortons. I love the soft texture and the sugar sprinkled on top. Unless there are special flavour of the month muffins to try I always get chocolate chip

March 03, 2016

Yum yum yum! Always my first choice at Tim Horton's.
    The muffins are quite large so they are a good size snack.
    The chocolate chip muffin is always packed with little
    chocolate chips. I love the crunchy top. Delicious.

February 28, 2016

This muffin is a good size and the taste is what I call wanting more. Had it for the first time yesterday after their lovely pulled pork sandwich.They certainly do not scrimp on the chocolate chips and definitely worth a return trip to buy another one.