• Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
  • Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel

Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 263 in Fast Food

June 12, 2017

I think I finally have to put this out there. Has anyone felt that the Cinnamon Raisin Bagel hasn't been the same this year (2017)? I would never complain about Tim Horton's, because I love it, and it's not that the bagel is bad, but I think it's hasn't been the way it was since the beginning of 2017. For awhile I just assumed it was a "bad batch" or "bottom of the barrel" of dough, but it's been months since I had one that was actually swirled with cinnamon (like the photo above in this article), and as moist as they once were. And a couple of times they've just been outright pale and dry. In fact the new Marble Rye one has the visual look that the Cinnamon Raisin one used to have. I also find it interesting that in the Nutritional Info PDF where you find all the ingredients, there are two listings for Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, as in the Version A or Version B. I don't know if that means some places get one batch and others might get another, or one is the "classic" recipe being replaced by a newer one.

January 18, 2017

I enjoy the bagels from Tim Hortons. This is my favorite one though. I get this toasted and add herb & garlic cream cheese, oh snap! Beyond delicious!

February 28, 2016

Yummy! The tims cinnamon raisin bagel is a great breakfast choice.
    Great flavour combination. I like mine toasted with butter.
    A little spice and a little tart. :D

February 28, 2016

Les bagels à la cannelle et raisins de chez Tim Hortons sont vraiment délicieux. Ils ont un bon goût de cannelle bien dosé. J'aime les manger avec du fromage à la crème et un bon café. Ils sont toujours frais du jour.

December 07, 2015

Tim Hortons Cinnamon Raisin Bagel are really good. I like the get mine with butter or strawberry creamed cheese!! Super yummy and convenient..

July 24, 2015

When im craving something besides a breakfast sandwich, i grab a toasted cinnamin raisin bagel with cream cheese. Delicious!

July 24, 2015

This is another great bagel flavour from Tim Horton's, and better for breakfast due to the flavour. I would suggest having it with plain cream cheese, but I suppose butter would work equally as well. The cinnamon flavour is not overwhelming, and I enjoy raisins, so am happy that there are a few inside. It's the perfect amount of crispy when it's toasted, and the perfect amount of dough-y as you eat it!

July 24, 2015

I just love the combination of raisins and cinnamon. #TimHortons "Cinnamon Raisin Bagel" toasted with butter it is a great breakfast treat goes so well with a #TimHorton Coffee. Good Price.

TIM HORTONS CINNAMON RAISIN BAGEL;

One of my favorite sweet bagel flavors at TIm Hortons.
    There is sufficient raisins within the bagel, good amount within the bagel baked within.

The cinnamon flavor as well is sufficient enough.

Bagel is a good size
    Bagel has great taste especially when ordered toasted with butter on top lightly.

The bagel is a sweet treat for the mornings :)

May 02, 2015

This is alright- nothing exceptionally great or bad about it. I personally find it to be pretty bland, and I wish there was some spice or something in the dough to liven it up.