Tim Horton's Four Cheese Bagel Reviews
Ranked #10 in Fast Food

July 13, 2017

MY FAV.

I have this bagel at least 3x a week. I love it so much. You can eat it on its own, toasted for a delicious meal, or you can add cream cheese and tomato and have a cheese fiesta.

I would be so sad if they ever got rid of this item, it is so good.

July 13, 2017

Tim Horton's Four Cheese Bagel

The Tim Horton's Four Cheese Bagel is my favourite bagel at Tim Hortons. You do not need much on it to make a delicious breakfast snack or lunch.

I always get mine toasted with butter, cheddar cheese and two strips of bacon. Absolutely delicious and cheap, it feels me up enough. Not the healthiest in the world , but a treat for me that I find delicious.

May 15, 2017

This is my favourite bagel at Tim Hortons. It is perfect with butter, cream cheese, or as a sandwich. It's perfectly cheesy and crisps up nice when toasted.

May 15, 2017

This is my all time favorite bagel that I purchase at Tin Hortons. Its the only kind I will go for unless they have run out. The bread is soft and chewy and the cheese on the outside is just crispy enough. Very flavorful. I live on these.

August 22, 2016

I JUST LOVE THESE CHEESE BAGEL!! THEY ARE SOFT INSIDE AND A NICE CRISPINESS OUT SIDE!! I LIKE MINE TOASTED WITH A LIL BIT OF REGULAR CREAM CHEESE.THEY SMELL SO GOOD TOASTED!!!

August 22, 2016

This is one of there newer bagels. They are very good, loaded with cheese. They probably are not that healthy for you, but I only get them once a week. I like them toasted, no butter, with cheddar cheese in them.

August 22, 2016

My favourite breakfast on the go! I absolutely LOVE Tim Horton's bagels and this one is a favourite. The cheese on top provides a subtle, yet distinct flavour that is amazing with the warm, soft doughy texture of the bagel. They are really large and thus filling, which is great when you need something fast to fill you up. Sometimes I have to convince myself to just make my own breakfast in the morning rather than run out to get one of these on my way to work or school. Definitely a good choice (and much better than the regular flavoured bagels).

March 20, 2016

I o ly use to eat the blueberry bagel at Tim's but one day I wanted a bagel ans they were gone so I got this one. Best choice i made. What a good bagel. I been buying this one since.

February 11, 2016

One of my top 5 choices for bagels at Tim's.
    I love the melted cheese on the top of the bagel.
    Toasted with butter! I don't even get cream cheese.
    I find it savory enough with butter.

February 09, 2016

This bagels taste so so soooo yummy ,the best breakfast for me all the time