Tim Horton's Ham and Swiss Sandwich

Tim Horton's Ham and Swiss Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 249 in Fast Food

August 18, 2016

This is my favourite sandwich at Tim Hortons. The taste is excellent and very delicious. I like getting it for lunch sometimes. It is Tim Hortons best sandwich they sell. I like how the bread is soft and easy to chew and the lettuce is nice and fresh.

December 15, 2015

Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing served on a homestyle soft bun (White or whole wheat). Favorite sandwich from there. I'm pretty disappointing almost all of the Tim Horton's where I live stopped carrying Ranch. I used to always get extra ranch on mine. Now I switch it for (extra) herb & garlic cream cheese.

June 11, 2015

I like this sandwich, you get a generous amount of ham topped off with swiss, tomato and lettuce, I love the sauce they put on!

June 10, 2015

This is my favorite sandwich that #TimHortons makes. I like the fact that they offer a choice of white or whole wheat bun. It always has fresh ingredients. #TimHorton's "Ham and Swiss Sandwich" It has layers of ham, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and a nice tangy dressing that really compliments the sandwich. Very filling and a great lunch, Great price also.

June 10, 2015

I find this sandwich is over priced for the food you are receiving. The price of the sandwich should cover the cost for the whole value meal.

April 02, 2015

Had my first one a few days ago for lunch and it's super delicious and a decent size!

March 11, 2015

Great toasted, melty, so good. The ham compliments the Swiss so nicely. Love it

March 08, 2015

A very tasty sandwich that is a great choice instead of other fast food. I like that they use better ingredients than other places as well.

January 05, 2015

I love that you have your voice of bread, toasted, heated or plain, and if you don't lime the Tim Sauce, you can get any condiments that you like. A fast lunch that really fills you up.

November 29, 2014

I love this sandwich it's really good and I enjoy the flavours. I usual add some mustard to it but that's my preference.