Tim Hortons Hot Breakfast Sandwich

Tim Hortons Hot Breakfast Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 262 in Fast Food

June 20, 2017

Breakfast

one of my favorite sandwiches from there... Always enjoy a breakfast sandwich when i get a chance to order one.. Always buy one on an everything bagel sausage with my hashbrown and drink...

2.0/5

May 18, 2017

Je ne suis pas fan de ces sandwich, je trouve qu'ils ne sont pas nutritif et qu'après quelques heure j'ai très faim. Je préfère les muffins aux fruits.

May 18, 2017

To say that I love the Tim Hortons hot breakfast sandwich is an understatement. They are so flavorful and delicious! The only problem with these are the fact that more times than not, i need to take it apart and use my napkins to absorb grease from the sausage. Other than that, its perfect.

May 17, 2017

I really like Tim Hortons breakfast sandwiches and I always have one before my early morning classes to keep me going through the morning. Typically I get it on a biscuit because I love the saltiness of it. It's cheesy and filling and a great snack for breakfast or lunch (or brunch). For the price as well you really can't beat it. I'd recommend it if you are looking for something savory for breakfast.

January 18, 2017

You really can't go wrong with Tim Hortons breakfast sandwiches. They are delicious and flavorful. I also really enjoy that it tastes like you are eating a real egg. A lot of places taste like you are eating cardboard. The sausage and bacon are really tasty too. The biscuit is my favorite part!

November 07, 2016

best hangover breakfast- or when on the run! I love the bacon breakfast sandwich on an english muffin. It is filling, but you dont feel sick after eating it!

November 07, 2016

J'adore leurs déjeuners matin.À chaque lundi je vais y manger un bon tim matin bacon sur muffin anglais( le meilleur pain à mon avis).Vraiment pas cher et délicieux,c'est sur que ce n'est pas comme un restaurant et c'est pourquoi ce n'est pas dispendieux!!

October 23, 2016

When I have a breakfast sandwich from McDonalds it always feels like vacation. I like both the bacon and sausage with cheese. Eggs a cooked perfectly, bacon is crisp, sausage has the right spices. The bread is always warm. It's a big winner.

September 15, 2016

I enjoy this sandwich on a buttermilk biscuit with either sausage or bacon but sausage is what I usually order
    The product is made fresh to order and tastes very good and is satisfying
    It is portable as well

March 31, 2016

these are pretty good! I love getting them on a biscuit, it's crispy on the outside but fluffy on the inside. They always make it fresh when you order it. It's not the ideal breakfast item nutritionally but it's a great treat!

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store