Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

May 08, 2017

i love getting a tim hortans ice capp on a hot summer day with all my friends, its the perfect cool down drink! its super yummy and creamy, my local timmies makes it good

May 07, 2017

Tim hortons iced cappuccino is their best product i love it it is very creamy and its made with coffee i 100% suggest this to anyone who has a tim hortons and has never been. You need to taste this it tastes wonderful and the value is Worth ever penny and the quality is fantastic i will definitely buy this again

May 04, 2017

Just love it. It Is fresh. Not to much of sugar. You can ask that they make it with cream, milk or chocolate milk. During hot summer days i put an oz of bailey's.

May 04, 2017

Gives this tired mom a much needed boost! I love Tim Hortons Iced cappuccinos. I usually add an espresso shot to give me that added kick. It's so delicious and really quenches that thirst on a hot day

May 04, 2017

I love these!!! I have at least 1 everyday in replacement of having a coffee. They are the perfect drink to have on a hot summer day. The price is reasonable and it is something that Tim Hortons has not changed over the years. I like that you can add different flavors to it or toppings even add some chocolate milk or reg milk if you feel a regular one is getting boring .

May 01, 2017

I've found the quality of Tims ice caps has decreased since working there several years ago. The product never seems to be mixed well, and the amount of cappuccino I get seems to decrease everytime I go. I understand there's a line they cannot cross with product on the cup, but sometimes it barely reaches that. I've moved on to frappes at Starbucks.

May 01, 2017

I can never get enough of theses, their amazing, I always have to have one to bring to work. Their also one of the only coffee products I will drink, mhmm I drink atleast 2 a day!

May 01, 2017

This is the best iced cappuccino there is. Love love this stuff, very addictive and tastes amazing!! Very refreshing on a hot day and not pricey. Never had a complaint about them yet! Great job timmys!

May 01, 2017

Oh man , iced Capp's are so good they're addicting ! They're cool , creamy , frothy and full of goodness . I like to get mine made with chocolate milk . Perfect on a hot summer day . A nice little treat .

April 25, 2017

I absolutely love the Tim's Iced Cappuccino. It is a nice refreshing treat on a hot day. The flavour is so tantalizing. I would definitely buy this again.