Toffifee Reviews
#25 in Chocolate

February 13, 2018

So good!

My daughter got me hooked on these chocolates. Now we get them for Christmas, birthdays, Valentines Day, Easter you name it. Hazelnut, caramel and chocolate you can’t go wrong.

January 19, 2018

Best treat

Oh my goodness I bought 2 boxes for Christmas, thankfully I was the first one to open a box because shortly after opening I looked down and noticed that half the box was missing, I just couldn’t stop. So sweet and the hazelnut inside just adds the perfect amount of crunch oh man I need to find more because just writing this review is making me want more

January 06, 2018

Om nom nom

I just love these so much. Definitely my favorite chocolates of all time. Nobody ever has to ask what to buy me for Christmas. They just buy me Toffifee lol

October 24, 2017

Toffifee are the best gift

They are so so good. They are our favorites. The best quality and so tasty. I love to buy them on Christmas as a gift for my friends, family and of course myself. Love them!

October 14, 2017

Oh these are so tasty!

Oh my goodness I love these! Chocolate, caramel and nuts? How can you go wrong? The chocolate is nice and soft, and yet the caramel adds a chewiness to the texture. Then you get the crunch from the nut-such a great flavour experience! Plus they are super affordable and would make a great housewarming gift.

October 14, 2017

My favourite holiday treat!

I used to only get these at Christmas as a gift from my parents. I loved scraping off the dark chocolate drop with my teeth and eating it first! My love for these is so bad that even though i'm allergic to hazelnuts, I would still eat them (in moderation) because they are so addictive!

September 27, 2017

My go-to Chocolate!

I absolutely love Toffifee (maybe a little too much!). It takes the best ingredients and puts them all together (chocolate, hazelnut, and toffee). The best part is, they're small so you can only eat a small amount rather than a whole chocolate bar (though it's hard to only eat one!)

September 07, 2017

I tried to have just one but I couldn't do it

You bite into this and you have the delicious toffee and chocolate taste with that surprise nut in the middle and it just makes your day. A little costly but worth every delicious decadent bite

September 07, 2017

great texture

These are very different than any other kind of chocolate out there! Rich texture and nice and sweet. Great to have with a coffee, no way you can stop at just one though!

August 01, 2017

obsessed!

there is no way you can have just one, no way!
    they are amazing! I sometimes don't want to buy the box because I know I will end up destroying it on my own.
    once you bite into the piece, your mouth is engulfed in the rich taste of chewy toffee.... I want some now!