Tommee Tippee 6-Pack Closer to Nature Bottle Value Pack 9oz Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 752 in Bottles

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 9oz Bottle Value Pack is the only bottle you will need. The unique, natural shaped nipple mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding, similar to mum's own natural feeding action. The super-sensitive anti-colic, anti-gas valve helps reduce gas and colic when feeding. All features combined provide baby the most natural alternative to breast feeding and allows mum to successfully combine breast and bottle feeding. Value Pack includes 6 9oz Bottles with slow flow nipples. BPA and Phthalate free.

June 25, 2017

Best for breastfeeding

When I was breastfeeding my son at one point he wouldn't take a bottle anymore. So we searched for bottles and looked at this one. The nipples are really as they say closer to nature. My son took to this bottle way more than any other bottle. It was a bigger surface than other bottles so his nose pressed up against , so it was like it was me. I would highly reccomend this to anyone that is breastfeeding and needs a break every once in a while. Awesome product.

June 09, 2017

My baby loved this bottle and used it without any nipple confusion while I was breastfeeding and supplementing with formula. The bottle is easy to clean and dishwasher friendly .

June 09, 2017

I used these bottle with both my children. I liked the design of the bottle which allowed for easy grip. The nipple was great, didn't cause any confusion for them. They were easy to clean and came with a neat carrying case.

May 12, 2017

I bought these before my son was born. I breastfed and supplemented with formula in the beginning and I found these bottles good. He would take them and had no nipple confusion. Not too bad to clean and pretty easy to assemble I would recommend!

May 03, 2017

We bought these for my daughter who was breast feeding but needed the odd bottle. I was having a hard time getting her to take a bottle until I came across this product. These are a heaven sent! Baby took to them right away.

May 03, 2017

We switched to tommee tippee when my infant was having gas and tummy troubles. These bottles work amazing! Theyre so easy and fast to clean, only have 3 pieces per bottle no extra pieces to worry about and the valve works effectively too. I cant see us ever needing to switch to any other type of bottle.

May 03, 2017

Theses are easy to grip forvthe babies and helps them to hold it themselves when feeding. They are dishwasher friendly and that makes cleaning them so easy. The nipple allows less air in tummy.

November 16, 2016

I love these bottles! Well my son does...I love how they have the anti colic valve, so "spit up" accidents are kept at the minimal. Been using these bottles since my son was 6 weeks old and they're still going strong. He's already on the size 3 nipples.

July 31, 2016

These are a little pricey on the baby bottle side of things however I loved the look of them and my son loved them too! I think they were easier for him to hold than some other bottles ( not as tall and awkward as some other brands) I just washed them in the dishwasher when he got a bit older and didn't need the boiling anymore

March 16, 2016

These are the first and only bottles I tried when my baby way born. And we still use them. They are just awesome we never had any gas issues and they are so simple and easy to clean. there ae only 3 parts to them and come in smaller versions too. Coming from someone who started off breastfeeding these were amazing.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge