Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

1.7/5

April 26, 2017

I get the hype around this product, sadly I not a fan as it smudges everywhere in no time. This is a great natural bristle brush, not to small or big, the brush head is hourglass shaped. The bristles are spread out and the drier formula product does collect in-between them. They coat lashes really evenly to add volume and length. Two coats and your lashes looks amazing! Problem is, for me it smudges everywhere, similar to Tarte's light's camera lashes.

April 25, 2017

I really wanted to love this mascara, and I do when it's first applied... but after a few minutes of use I find it transfers under my eyes. I always powder my under eye and it still transfers down. The formula is great and the way it makes my lashes look is amazing, so if you don't mind raccoon eyes I would definitely try this out.

April 25, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! It is my number one go to! It makes my lashes look super long and curly! While it is a little more on the pricey side it, it is so worth it! This mascara can take your lash game to the next level!

April 25, 2017

By far one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. It makes my eyelashes look longer, fuller and darker. I really love the applicator! Stays on all day. Next time I'll likely get waterproof though.

April 23, 2017

I would say this mascara is average. I know everyone loves it and I decided to go buy one for myself and it clumps quiet a bit. I even decided to ask a make up artist if i was wearing it right. I love too faced but this one wasn't for me.

April 23, 2017

I love this mascara so much!!! It makes my lashes look so much longer and thicker!! It is not too heavy on tje lashes so the curl stays all day! This mascara resist clumping and flaking! Definitively one of my favorite hight end mascara!!!

April 22, 2017

The Better Than Sex mascara is great for formal uses or evening wear as it has such a dramatic effect. It wears all day and volumizes and lengthens your lashes extensively. I get asked multiple times if I am wearing false lashes due to the mascaras length. I would highly recommend this product because it is worth the high price and has a long lasting all day wear.

April 20, 2017

i recently bought the sephora mascara better than sex and absolutely love it! that mascara does miracles and works so so well! it separates ur lashes and makes them look fake but natural and black!

April 18, 2017

This mascara is so wonderful it gives my lashes full length an volume i am so surprised since i have short eyelashes this stuff does wonders an the packaging is so pretty.

April 17, 2017

i love this brand and this mascara is the bomb it makes my lash super long and full without clumping the only thing bad i would say is its not good on your bottom lash line as i find it smears which is weird because i do not get that on the top last line