Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 01, 2018

Best Mascara yet

I have been using this Mascara for a few years now. It is a little more expensive but it is totally worth it in my opinion.
    I have tried other mascaras and they just dont compare. Better than sex gives good volume and length without looking clumpy.

February 28, 2018

If You're Looking For LASHES, This Is The One!

I've tried numerous amounts of mascaras in my "beauty" life, from sample sizes in gift bags from purchases I've made, to full size mascaras that were bought from drug stores and Sephora. After trying at least 30 different types, Better Than Sex by Two Faced is most definately my favorite one to date. I use it for work, going out in the town, dates, etc. It does give a lot of volume, especially if you're the type like myself that looks for a lot of volume in mascaras.
    I will continue to buy this (regardless of the price, lol!)

February 27, 2018

Best Mascara Out There!

I first received a sample of this mascara in one of my monthly subscription boxes and once I tried it, I was blown away. It elongated my lashes, brought the drama to my eyes and was easy to remove at the end of the day. I keep going back to this mascara as it truly delivers a bang for your buck

February 24, 2018

The best

Oh my god this is the best mascara I have ever used. I have tried more high end products that do not have results like too faced. Long full beautiful lashes!!

February 23, 2018

I don’t even need fake lashes!

I first received this product as a sample from a subscription box but as soon as I put it on my eyelids I knew I couldn’t go back to my drug store mascara. It takes your brows to the next level. It extends the fibres of your lashes and makes them so dark and beautiful - you literally never need false lashes ever again!

2.0/5

February 23, 2018

Going to have to find a different mascara

This mascara made my eyelashes look clumpy and it was flaking within 2 hours of application. The colour wasn't very stable and made dark marks under my eyes.

February 23, 2018

Would purchase this again!

I love the way this makes my lashes look! The only problem I really ever have with this mascara is getting a new tube, I find when it dries out a little bit it works a lot better for me

February 22, 2018

My new #fav mascara!!

This is definitely a new product that I would buy again and again! At first I was a little thrown off by the campaign of mascara being better than sex, but after watching countless reviews I decided to get it myself to try and I will never look back! The formula is not too runny which is an amazing non-clumping end result! This is easily replaced any boujee, high-end or drugstore mascara!

February 20, 2018

Effet faux cils

C'est le meilleur mascara que j'ai trouver parmis tant pour faire un effet faux cils magnifique. Je le conseil a tout le monde de mon entourage le prix vaut la peine pour la qualiter offert.

February 20, 2018

Love this mascara !

Ce mascara est vraiment magique, il fait des cils plus longs et plus fournis en quelques passages sans faire de pâtés. En plus, le packaging est vraiment beau. Je vous conseille ce mascara qui, contrairement à beaucoup d'autres, est vraiment efficace !