Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.7/5

December 13, 2018

Causes Clumpy Lashes

I was convinced by the reviews to give this a try. I did notice some extra length and fullness but my lashes clumped and became flaky. Actually - I had better luck with the sample size. Not sure why. This product is on the pricier side.

December 05, 2018

Loving it

I find this mascara is amazing. I got to try this as a sample. Time didn’t pass long that I ended up buying this. I have from than always wearing it. It’s become my staple to
    Wear with my makeup daily.

December 04, 2018

Amazing Mascara

Better than Sex Mascara is Amazing! I wore extensions for 12 yrs and have sooo missed them, but Not the upkeep! This mascara is like wearing extensions without the Price, the Maintenance and the Damage!! Your gonna Luv it!

November 28, 2018

LOVES

This is my Holy Grail for mascara...I am pretty sure I have at least 3 tubes of this laying around my house. I love the way it applies to my lashes and how they look long without having to deal with falsies...a must have

November 16, 2018

Must have beauty item!

Ever since I started using this mascara last year I have convinced all my friends and family to stay using it! It works wonders on all types of eyelashes; lasts all day; is easy to remove at the end of the day, and feels light and great! I recommend this product to everyone!

October 18, 2018

clumpy, but looks amazing

I have the full size and a small sample size, I got them in Too Faced sets. The full size tube is heavy. I use one to two coats. Looks like I have false lashes on. Stays on the entire day, no flakes. The only issue I have its clumpy and the price.

October 14, 2018

Love this Mascara!

Love this mascara!!! Love how they add volume to my lashes. I have tried other brands (drug store brands) but I always go back to this. Tried and true for me!!!! Purchased the mini at Sephora and will buy again 100%

October 12, 2018

Love this

I’ve been using this for so long , I have yet to buy a full size one, I can’t afford it but my little sample sizes have lasted long but recently I’ve been wondering if it’s worth it. Well I don’t really wear makeup but the little make makeup I do use is this mascara. It makes my lashes so long and they don’t look like ? spider legs no clumps. But I do not use this mascara for my bottom lashes, it gets all over my face

October 12, 2018

One of the best mascaras out there

This mascara is one of the best I have tried. If you want the look of long, separated black eye lashes would totally recommend this. Easy to wash off at the end of the day. Works well for top and bottom lashes or layered with other mascaras.

0.7/5

October 11, 2018

Super dry mascara

I had high hopes for this mascara as it’s raved about but I was disappointed. The mascara is expensive for the quality. It’s dry and flakey. Half way though my morning it’s all over my face and almost off.