Prestige Item
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Reviews

A mascara so amazing, it’s Better Than Sex! This formula thickens, lengthens, and curls after just one coat for the most luscious, dramatic, and volumized lashes possible. The #1-selling prestige mascara in America, Better Than Sex, gives you mind-blowing lashes, every time! Product description via TooFaced.com

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    0.7/5

October 11, 2018

Super dry mascara

I had high hopes for this mascara as it’s raved about but I was disappointed. The mascara is expensive for the quality. It’s dry and flakey. Half way though my morning it’s all over my face and almost off.

October 10, 2018

My favorite

I love how this mascara makes my eye lashes look so long and full the truth is I really dont have good lashes but better then sex makes them look amazing.

Must try mascara

The better than sex mascara is amazing. I wasn't too thrilled on the price before I bought it, but after trying it I believe its worth every cent! It keeps my lashes curled all day. Its super easy to remove at the end of the day.

October 07, 2018

Je trouve qu’il vaut sont prix

Je l’ai depuis quelques mois et c’est un produit qui ne se termine pas facilement je trouve qu’il vaut son prix il sépare les cils un part un, les rallonge et ne coule pas.

October 07, 2018

Great Product for beautiful long lashes!!

This mascara is one of my favorites that I've tried so far! It is perfect for everyday usage and instantly gives you longer and more beautiful lashes with just one coat. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it drys somewhat quickly and gives you around three months before it gets dry.

October 02, 2018

Great!

This is my go to mascara! I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look. No clumping whats so ever. I also love that after 10 hours my lashes still look beautiful!

October 02, 2018

Buy the travel size

This is my holy grail mascara; lashes are long, dark, don't flake, there is no clumping and while there is a waterproof version, this one doesnt run when it rains, you sweat or cry. The only issue is that the large one dries out after several months. Your best bet is to get the travel version which will last you the several months without issue.

September 22, 2018

Wonderful Lash Definition

This is one of my absolute favorite mascaras. I love the lash definition I get without it clumping. It lasts me throughout my 12+ hr shifts at work. The only downside is that sometimes the mascara flakes a little.

September 19, 2018

Pretty eyelashes

Awesome mascara! Lengthens my lashes and makes them thicker looking. Doesn’t bleed and can usually get 2 days out of it. Tried the sample size at Sephora but will definitely get the full size!

September 19, 2018

I would definitely buy this again, loved it

Got a trial size of this mascara and I absolutely love it, it last all day no clumping, gives big full dramatic lashes I highly recommend this product