Prestige Item
Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette Reviews

July 19, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Amazing palette

First the package is so amazing and attractive and the fact that is like a chocolate and smell like chocolate would make me want to buy it anyway. The colours are amazing lots of mattes glitters and shimmers. Love this pallet and of my favourites from too faced! Long lasting too!

July 25, 2018

Stunning

This palette is just beautiful . The palette is shaped like a chocolate bar and smells like chocolate too. The shadows and shimmers are jewel tones. You can create beautiful , unique, and glam looks.

May 02, 2018

Gold Gold Gold!

When this product came out around the holidays last year, I KNEW I had to get my hands on it!
    It is a gorgeous palette with matte and metallic shadows that is infused with real gold and cocoa powder. The packaging is so pretty and very well made. It has a tilting mirror. The product inside smells divine, the pigment is amazing and no fallout. The colors are very highly versatile.
    I have a lot of pallets and out of all of them I would say I used this one the most and daily, because there are so many looks you can create!
    You can rock a subtle day look or a sexy night look.

April 10, 2018

Evening Out Palette

Love the colours and the smell of chocolate when you apply this palette. Chose this palette as there were many bright colours with shimmer. This palette has a great range of colours. The shadows were soft and easy to pick up on a brush. First palette and eye colour from this collection. Favourites are the bright pink and bold gold in this palette.

April 06, 2018

Great Palette

I absolutely love this palette. I reach for it often. The shimmers go in great (I use my finger or some setting spray on a brush). I don't have an issue with fall out and it stays all day. It's only my 2nd Too Faced palette, but I would buy again in a moment

March 21, 2018

This eyeshadow palette is amazing!

This is the ultimate eyeshadow palette. It has everything you would ever need. Great transition, crease, and brow bone colour. And the shimmer lid shades are exceptional. My go to palette for any look I want to do! Definitely a must buy!

February 04, 2018

Love this palette

This is an amazing palette as soon as you open it up you can smell the chocolate and it just makes you smell like it too. The colors are very pigmented and they blend so well together i just love it. Too faced has to be one of the best company’s out there and they havent been able to top this palette yet the green is amazing and the pink is just popping and the gold well i have never seen a gold this good

January 22, 2018

Love it!

I love this palette by Too faced the pigmentation is on point and the colors blend so pretty on the eyes! I love all the shimmer of the eyeshadows! And they also included some matte shades for transition and crease colors!

January 17, 2018

TRUST ME YOU'll LOVE IT!!!!

Love the colours VERY PIGMENTED. I hardyly have to wet my brush but it seemd to shine alot more when the brush is wet. Just my opinion. I wear chololae Gold almost on a daily basis. Its my goto palette. I love it and i think it will be a big hot. Good job Too Face. Two thumbs up.

January 17, 2018

Best pallet ever!

This pallet is amazing. The colors the SO pigmented, it just takes one little tap into them with a brush. They blend like an absolute dream! I would repurchase thus again and again. I paid $49 at ulta and it is definitely worth every penny. Plus the little booklet that comes with it makes it so easy to try out new looks!!