Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1241 in Lipstick

May 14, 2017

I currently own 15 of the shades and they are by far my favourite liquid lipstick. There is no stickyness, no dryness and they are totally transfer proof. A couple of the dark shades can bleed into your lip lines but a lip liner fixes that issue. If i ever have to reapply them it's pretty easy since only the inside will fade out. 10/10 would buy again!

April 29, 2017

I have this lipstick in two colors and I love it! It stays on really long and isn't uncomfortable like some matte lipstick are. It doesn't dry up my lips and it is really pigmented. The colors don't look the same on your lips and in the bottle, so I would recommend to taste it first. It is a bit expensive but if you're looking for a good matte lipstick, these are great.

April 13, 2017

If you are an 'older' makeup lover and afraid of matte liquid lipsticks in the red family, then the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in "Candy Cane" is for you! It is so rich and vibrant, without being 'in your face'. Not an orange-based red, but a very rich almost chocolatey red (it smells/tastes like chocolate too!) It's long-lasting, doesn't feel dry - and it even looks smooth on aging lips, like mine!

This was a Christmas 2016 limited edition, but it's still available on the Too Faced website 1/2 price - a real steal!

(Value rating is based on full purchase price, not sale.)

April 13, 2017

I hated wearing lipstick. Until I tried this product. It not only works but it doesn't feel like anything is on my lips and it lasts!!!! Worth the price and so many colors to choose from

April 12, 2017

Got this is a xmas gift and could not be happier. I've never used too faced products before, but the liquid lipstick is long lasting, dries quickly once put on and only slightly stains mugs. I love how it looks. Would highly recommend. and i do wear it over some of my other darker coloured lipsticks, so they last longer.

April 02, 2017

I love the idea of matte lippies but they always dry out and show lines. This one does a little of that but the application is seemless and it stays on really well. I have the Queen B and the colour is such good nude.

March 29, 2017

I just bought this lipstick and am already addicted! I purchased the Queen B colour and it is a great mix of a deeper colour that doesn't look over done. It also stays on for hours and hours. This morning i put it on before brushing my teeth by accident and it stayed on even after i brushed my teeth - no need to reapply!

March 27, 2017

This lipstick glides on like butter. It goes on very even and is very pigmented which every beauty lover likes. The only down fall is it isnt as transfer proof as i prefer but it is still an amazing product.

February 27, 2017

For a long time, these were my all time favourite liquid to matte lipsticks. You can drink, eat, talk and they hold up. I've worn them all day and most times, I only need to touch it up once, if any time at all. My only complaint is that they are also very drying, however, I feel that is what to expect with most liquid to matte lipsticks, especially those that don't budge. This are still by far one of my favourite products and I have them in the colours It's happening, cool girl, queen B and Mrs. Roper

December 20, 2016

I recently purchased this in the colour Bend & Snap as a special event rather than an everyday lipstick. The colour is bright but not overly. I found that the lipstick dried quite quickly after application, so precise application is needed. I prepped my lips about 10 minutes before by putting on a clear balm, which helped with the drying feeling that people have mentioned. I did not find that it bled or cracked. As I don't wear it as an everyday, I can't speak to the overall longevity of it but it stayed on for at least 3 hours and a meal with minimal transferring and no smudging. As someone who doesn't wear lipstick that often, my only hesitation is with the price.