Prestige Item
Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews

April 14, 2019

Got it in the shade- Sell Out

Got this lipstick for a great price at my local Winners. It’s probably the most matte lipstick I have and it is long lasting so that’s a plus. I’m a big fan of too faced products and this met my expectations.

April 14, 2019

Perfect lipstick

Melted matte from too faced is a big deal! It’s a lipstick that you can spend all the day long without care about lipstick! The texture is also very good is soft and matte.

March 25, 2019

My go to lipstick

The melted matte liquid lipsticks by too faced are my absolute favourite! It dries down quickly without making your lips look cracked, lasts long, and doesn’t transfer!

March 20, 2019

fave lipstick

This lipstick is so light weight. it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing lipstick and it lasts all day. there are so many colours to choose from. it is also very easy to apply and lasts a long time

February 01, 2019

Lips look great

These lipsticks are easy to apply and are long lasting. I love how they come in so many shades and types. They are quite difficult to remove but with the right producst (coconut oil, micellar water) it is eay to remove. I do find them quite expensive though for even thougn they are great they are avergae.

January 11, 2019
    New Mexico, United States

It's a great liquid lipstick

I enjoyed the selection of shades they had and it is a comfortable lipstick. It isn't too sticky or too dry and is comfortable on the lips, you don't struggle that much to take it off at the end of the day and overall really good nude shades available.

October 07, 2018

Amazing!!

More than amazing !! so much in love with i first got it as a free gift from sephora but for sure purchasing it in full size !! so much in love with it !

July 20, 2018

Best matte lip

THE BEST matte lippie I have EVER tried!! EVER!!!! it goes on SO smooth and feels soft on my lips. It stays on for HOURS without flaking,smudging, or fading. When it does start fading, it fades evenly so it doesnt look weird. It also DOES NOT dry out my lips!
    Queen Bee is the perfect color for me, It is my lips but better!

May 26, 2018

Pretty good

I purchased this when looking for a new neutral lipstick for work. I wanted something long-lasting and with a matte finish. My friend received a sample of this from Sephora. After trying it, I decided I liked the texture. The colour "Sell Out" is a great nude, just a tiny bit darker than my lip colour. It looks neat and professional. The applicator and quick drying time means that it's easy to be precise. I don't think liner is necessary.

March 20, 2018

Kiss proof with a comfortable matte finish.

I used and trusted this product on my wedding day, enough said! Ha, Such a creamy product for being matte and very comfortable on the lips, glides on smoothly and does last a while. The formula is almost like a moose, and I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good lippy. Worth your money!