Prestige Item
Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews

May 26, 2018

Pretty good

I purchased this when looking for a new neutral lipstick for work. I wanted something long-lasting and with a matte finish. My friend received a sample of this from Sephora. After trying it, I decided I liked the texture. The colour "Sell Out" is a great nude, just a tiny bit darker than my lip colour. It looks neat and professional. The applicator and quick drying time means that it's easy to be precise. I don't think liner is necessary.

March 20, 2018

Kiss proof with a comfortable matte finish.

I used and trusted this product on my wedding day, enough said! Ha, Such a creamy product for being matte and very comfortable on the lips, glides on smoothly and does last a while. The formula is almost like a moose, and I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good lippy. Worth your money!

February 09, 2018

Need a long lasting liquid lipstick?

This literally does not move when it has dried on your lips. The downside is that it is kind of drying but its breathable. The shade range is lovely and the prize on it is affordable.

February 06, 2018

Wonderful

One of the best Matte Lipstick out here! It's very long lasting, you can drink, eat and even sleep and the color doesn't take off! Perfect for going out nights as well as everyday lipstick. They are really worth the price just try them!

January 23, 2018

Decent stuff!

Got this one of these in the boss beauty 2018 agenda from selfies and for my first "matte" liquid lippy I like it. Nice just as is or with gloss, I received the color "sell out" a nice pink that mixes well with other colours

January 12, 2018

Lasts All Night

Wore this to a New Years party and didn't have to reapply once. The colour and finish is beautiful and it stayed in place all night long. My only complaint is that it feels sticky for a while after applying, but otherwise this is a great matte lip.

January 09, 2018

An addition to my collection

I am always on the hunt for a permanent lippie. The kind that you can apply and then lean on your boyfriends white tee without worrying about staining it. This is one of them. You apply it and a couple seconds later BAM! Boyfriend proof. I got the Queen B shade from Ipsy and I am so thankful, I love it!

September 26, 2017

Amazing

I bought Queen B after having a makeover done at Sephora with this lip stick. It works amazing it stays on all night through drinking, eating etc. looks absolutely amazing. Definitely would recommend I plan to buy more colours

September 15, 2017

impressive

Matte lipstick is usually dry, and this one is definitely one of the driest I've used. Not as bad with a lip primer first though. I have the shade cool girl and I love it. If you can deal with the dryness this is a pretty great lipstick. This lipstick doesn't transfer at all either.

August 25, 2017

just_flamingo

J adore ce produit deja la marque too faced est geniale mais ce rouge a levre est parfait ❤