Tootsie Rolls Reviews
#466 in Chocolate

January 20, 2018

Chocolate taste

As long as they r not frozen or dryer out they have a nice chocolate taste and r soft and chewy

When they r old and dried out they have no taste

January 20, 2018

Un bonbon unique

Certaine personnes déteste ce bonbon mais moi j'adore. Pour ceux qui ne savent pas c'est quoi, c'est comme un caramel dur au chocolat. C'est sur qu'au début c'est très dure mais à force de croquer. En tout cas j'adore parce que le goût riche et somptueux du chocolat. J'espère que si vous goûter vous allez aimer.

November 10, 2017

Very good

These hit the spot when I have a sweet craving. They are delicious.
    They are unlike other candies, because they are not super sticky. They are good sized as well.
    The one caviet I would have however is how much packaging it comes in. Other than that, definitely recommend!

November 07, 2017

yum

I like these because they are chewy like taffy but chocolaty ! These are easy to chew and don't have an overpowering taste. Very good treat if you want something chewy with a touch of chocolate!

June 04, 2017

I really love Tootsie Rolls. It's definitley a candy I miss not being able to eat with braces. Even without braces, it still gets stuck in your teeth pretty bad. But the taste is yummy.

June 03, 2017

Tootisie rolls were always around when I was a kid . I was always happy when I got them for Halloween . They're a soft , chewy , artificial chocolate flavour . It takes awhile to eat them because they're so chewy and they do get stuck in your teeth sometimes . I prefer them in the Tootsie roll suckers , they're my favourite . I wouldn't go out of my way to buy the original but if they were around I would eat them .

1.2/5

June 28, 2016

I honestly would only eat this if I am completely chocolate deprived and having a serious sweet tooth...otherwise the tootsie rolls I find are always so hard / tacky / difficult to eat and chew on!
    I find don't melt in your mouth so easily and then get so stuck within your teeth and gum and become annoying.

I mean if they were easier to eat maybe I would more often...but I find it too difficult to enjoy.

May 17, 2016

When I was a kid, I really hated tootsie rolls. My mom, on the other hand, loved it! Which is weird, because she usually doesn't like sweet things. But now that I live with my boyfriend who lives tootsie rolls, I have started to like them more and more. You just need to find the best way to eat them.

For me, my favorite way to eat tootsie rolls is melting them with some peanut butter to make fudge. Otherwise, I am not really a huge fan of them on their own.

April 05, 2016

Tootsie rolls are not my favourite chocolatey treat but every once and awhile I like a chewy snack.
    The original flavour is decent but I enjoy the flavoured tootsie rolls more so.

April 05, 2016

I really like tootsie rolls because I really like chewy candies. They definitely get stuck in your teeth so they are not good if you have braces or anything like that. They are a perfect small little sweet chewy snack. These are probably one of my favourite halloween candies to get and handout too.