Touch in sol No Poreblem Primer Reviews
#10 in Face Primer

August 13, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it!

This is an excellent pore blurring primer. It leaves that soft velvety feel and really works well with almost all of my foundations. I like the price point and a little goes a very long way- I use less than a pea size for my whole face- this works so so well under the eyes before concealer!

July 17, 2019

The best primer

I got this primer in Boxycharm and have purchased two more bottles since. I use this primer every single day. It makes my foundation goes on so smoothly and helps keep it in place all day. I love this stuff.

April 09, 2019

Sikly Smooth

This is my go to primer at the moment and I will be purchasing it again once it runs out. I received it in a monthly boxy charm subscription box and was eager to try it out due to the positive reviews I read online.
    The primer itself is scent free and silky to the touch. It is not thick and applies evenly across my face. I do notice a difference with my larger pores, it makes them less noticeable and you can't see them unless your up really close to my face. Because of the creamy texture I don't need to use very much, I think this bottle is going to last me around 2 months before I need to buy it. It almost reminds me of ELF's poreless face primer but definitely higher quality.

March 25, 2019

Love the texture! Feels amazing on!

I love the way this primer feels on my skin. I find some make you feel like your face is plastic when it's on. Not this one. Your face feels soft and smooth ready for foundation. I have just put it on with no foundation and was told my skin looked amazing!

March 25, 2019

Evens out the skin beautifully

I love this primer!
    Leaves the skin silky smooth and even. A perfect blank canvas for your makeup!

It's quite simple to use. I just apply it directly onto my face and use a beauty blender to blend it in. Allow a minute or two before applying foundation.

For a lighter face makeup, I mix it with the foundation, on my hand, and then apply the mix.

March 18, 2019

This really does hide pores!!

I've been using this primer for a few weeks now and I love it. You do not need to use much because the product goes far. I find if I use too much my face gets oily and my foundation wipes away so use sparingly!! It makes my foundation go on smoother and it covers so much better. When using the no pore blem primer I don't have to use as much foundation! I use a matte foundation because some areas of my face get oily easily. That's my only complaint with this primer is sometimes it does make my face oilier so I'm having to apply more powder throughout the day to take away the shine.

February 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Lovely primer

This primer smells amazing. A little like caramel. It is super silky soft, and applies to the skin smoothly. It doesn’t leave any kind of film on the skin. It fills in pores, and fine lines, ans preps skin perfectly for makeup application.

February 20, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Love this primer!!!

I would recommend this product to literally everyone. It's super soft and creamy. Goes on effortless and does an amazing job at smoothing out fine lines and imperfections. Covers pores flawlessly and lasts all day.

February 16, 2019

Decent primer

I just received this product in my boxycharm, it retails for 18$ and is a good size, it doesnt completely blur my pores when I put my foundation on, but I feel it does make me look more flawless in pictures, and I love the feeling of it going on the skin

February 15, 2019

Best primer

One of the best primer i have ever had. Theres a reason why korean has flawless glass skin. I tend to use more korean products than western product as it is really good and very affordable as well.