Tre Stelle Bocconcini 200gr Reviews
#646 in Grocery

Good - 0

February 13, 2017

Having married into an Italian family I've become very critical of Bocconcini cheese. Whenever someone in the family visits Italy or family from Italy comes to Canada to visit we are sure to get them to bring the carefully packaged real Bocconcinis for Rome.

With no one visiting recently and have a dire craving for Bocconcinis I broke down and tried Tre Selle ones. I chose Tre Selle because I know that their other cheese products are high quality but I was still skeptical.
    Boy am I glad I did. Everyone in the family loved them. They enjoyed them just as much as the authentic expensive Italian ones.

Thank you Tre Selle.

2.7/5

June 04, 2016

The bocconcini is great to add to skewers for appetizers to a party. They taste great with grape tomatoes and dipped in balsamic vinegar. It's also great in salads. The flavour is not too strong and great for summer bbqs.

April 05, 2016

This is a really nice cheese spread that I use on ritz crackers and for my homemade tacos, even in a meat sandwich.A dab of it on spaghetti also tastes pretty good.I find lots of uses for it actually.