TRESemmé® Anti-Frizz Smoothing Crème Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 2555 in Hair Care

This moisturizing creme with Frizz Defense Complex locks out frizz and keeps hair ultra-smooth for up to five washes.Frizz Defense Complex remembers the smooth texture of hair and prevents frizz from sneaking back in, even in humid conditions.No need to wash and blow-dry every day to fight frizz! This long-lasting formula will keep your hair looking sleek and smooth for days on end.Softening moisturizers leave your hair feeling silky smooth without weighing down your style.Don't let annoying flyaways slow you down-the frizz-fighting ingredients will eliminate those pesky loose hairs for the entire day.Helps your wavy hair become straighter, smoother and less frizzy over time, so your straightening routine can become faster and easier

October 25, 2016

TRESemmé creates great products. I found this stuff worked for my little fly aways I have, also known as my little baby hairs. It did not workto well for my curls the keep the friz down from them. Still a product I will use!!

October 24, 2016

I have natural curls but not enough to look good but when dry looks frizzy. I tried this as some of the many I have in hopes they will look smoother. I enjoyed the smell of the cream but unfortunately did nothing to help the frizz curls..

2.3/5

October 21, 2016

As always with Tresemme, good value and a good size, but didn't work for my hair. Left it greasy and not very nice. It's possible this is because I have only wavy hair and it might work better on extreme curls. Smells nice though.

October 21, 2016

J'ai longtemps chercher un produit pour garder les cheveux plats pendant plus que 30 minutes avec l'humidité et j'ai finalement trouver celui-ci. Avec le Anti-Frizz Smoothing Crème mes cheveux reste plat et ce pendant au moins 2 jours, le lendemain je n'ai qu'à faire 5 minutes de retouche au lieu de les réaplatir au complet comme je le fais souvent. Je l'utilise surtout l'été puisque c'est plus humide à l'extérieur et le plus magique dans ce produit, c'est qu'il ne laisse pas un toucher désagréable aux cheveux. Je ne pourrais m'en passer.

2.0/5

October 21, 2016

didn't help with my frizzy dry hair at all and made it look kinda flat. It smelt nice and thats about it so i wouldn't buy a again. But we all have different hair so it might not work for me but it might work for you

October 21, 2016

My oldest son purchased this product I asked him to see if I could use some on my frizzy hair it's very effective it locked out my frizz kept my hair silky smooth even in humid weather this formula kept my hair looking silky smooth very manageable with no fly away's I would recommend it to anyone

October 20, 2016

I'm all for this smoothing cream! I apply it to my hair after showering and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It is great to use prior to styling, leaves hair feeling smooth and noticeably less frizzy or dry overall. Great product.

October 20, 2016

For someone who has horrible hair in the humidity, I love this product! Definitely helps with the frizzy hair and keeps it smooth! Recommend if you have frizzy hair! Will keep buying it!

October 20, 2016

I received a small sample packet of this smoothing crème. It did remove the frizz, but I noticed a certain greasy film on my hair. That's the only draw back, maybe I should use less the next time.

October 19, 2016

I tried this on my hair and my daughters hair. It worked on mine for a bit but not on my daughters. I guess it depends on the type of hair u have. It's got a nice smell.