TRESemmé® Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Conditioner Reviews
Ranked #56 in Conditioner

December 11, 2016

This is such a hydrating conditioner. I stopped using tresemme conditioner for a while because it wasn't as hydrating as another conditioner I was using but then I found the flawless curls conditioner that was better suited for my curly hair and as I started using it I noticed an amzing difference in my hair. it REALLY hydrates my hair and leaves it looking and feeling moisturized and It defines my curl patter way better too. I would highly recommend this conditioner to curly girls and guys.

November 14, 2016

This worked. Was a bit too heavy for my hair, but my sister-inlaws hair loved it! If you tend to get greasey hair, this may not be your best bet. I just need to wash every day

October 24, 2016

When I curl my hair, I use a lot of hair spray and pins and it feels so damaged. However, this TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Conditioner is the problem solver. It de-tangles my hair make it feel soft and silky.

October 24, 2016

This conditioner is great! It helps to make my dry curly hair soft and manageable. Gives my hair great slip making it easier to comb through and deal with. I would definitely recommend this product!

October 22, 2016

Mon super produit.Le conditionneur revitalise, hydrate ,discipline ,parfume,dompte et rend la chevelure souple brillante et facile a coiffer.Le coût des produits TRESemmé est abordable.Mon produit chou-chou.

October 22, 2016

J'ai l'impression après avoir utilisé ce revitalisant, qu'il donne à mes boucles une apparence beaucoup plus soignée. Mes cheveux ont l'air moins mêlé et j'ai l'air d'avoir prit le temps de les coiffé légèrement sans l'avoir fait. Parfait pour quand on veut avoir de belles boucles avec les cheveux détachés.

October 21, 2016

This is a great conditioner that softens my naturally curly dry frizzy hair leaving them silky smooth and very manageable it's very effective always at a great price I would recommend this product to anyone

1.3/5

October 20, 2016

Good price, but didn't work well with my curly/wavy hair like many of the Tresemme products I've tried. I wouldn't buy this again after trying the sample, as it left my hair greasy and limp.

October 19, 2016

This is the best conditioner ever made it protects your hair and great for the most curly tangles and my daughter's love it.Thats all I buy for my house we have very curly hair.Its worth every penny.

October 19, 2016

This conditioner is totally the bomb I absolutely love the way my hair fills after i use it! My opinion its the best! This one I always keep at my house! Two thumbs up