4.1/5
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum helps to eliminate frizz and seals in shine for a polished, smooth look.

July 11, 2016

I have seriously frizzy and thick hair and I found that this serum really helped to soften the hair and also tame the frizz really well. I didn't find that there was any thick residue and it didn't smell that bad either.

July 11, 2016

Woww un peu plus cher , mais au combien efficace! J'adore et il sent si bon. Mes cheveux sont lisse et extrêmement brillant . Je l utilise seulement deux fois semaine

July 11, 2016

Love this stuff, works great with my curly frizzy hair! Helps tame the frizz and no unwanted residue or product feeling left in my hair! Wish the price was a bit better

July 11, 2016

I just got this Keratin smoothing serum a few weeks ago. I rated it as a good price because it was on sale but I do think I probably would not have purchased it at full price without trying it first. I have super thick coarse and very damaged hair and I already own a lot of serums. I know keratin is good for the hair so that's what made me pick this particular product.

Surprisingly, after the very first application I noticed a real difference in the texture of my hair. It certainly was a lot smoother. I don't really read the back of the bottles regarding how much product to apply - my hair is long and very thick so I always need more product than the average person. It was no different with this serum - I applied a lot, probably 20 pumps in total. I start with about five pumps at a time and then add more as needed, but not everyone will need to use this much. So if you have fine / thin hair I would recommend starting with the recommended amount because I found this serum to be heavier than most - which is excellent for my hair type but not for those with short, thin or fine hair.
    I use this in several ways: I apply a LOT in shower left on for about 20 mins while I tend to other tasks for more of a deep, penetrating treatment, after the shower in wet hair after squeezing out excess water and also on dry hair to calm extra flyaways. So for me this has multiple uses and is well worth repurchasing. Of course I would prefer sale price (who doesn't? ) but now that I've seen how well it works for my hair type I wouldn't mind paying full price because it gives me good results.
    The scent isn't overpowering but I tend to dislike Tresseme scents. They're too shampoo-y smelling for me. I prefer natural fruity smells or coconut, which is my fave hair product scent.
    Overall, this is an excellent smoothing serum for thick / coarse hair types, which is hard to find. A lot of serums are very, very light for those with thin / fine to normal hair.
    I would definitely recommend this serum to women with my hair type.
    I have used this several times a week since I bought it and surprisingly there's still a good amount left in the bottle. It is larger than most serum bottles so I guess that's an extra value added benefit. I can tell my hair is softer for sure, even the very damaged ends. It's not a miracle worker though, so although my ends are softer they are definitely not repaired. I am in need of a trim so I will definitely re-evaluate after my hair is trimmed.

July 07, 2016

I use this serum in my hair after every shower while my hair is still slightly damp. I have very thick hair and I feel that this product helps make my hair look straighter and shinier when it dries. My hair is also very long so I need 3 pumps to cover my hair although I do avoid putting it on my roots to prevent it from looking greasy. On certain days where my hair feels extremely dry I add a tiny bit to the ends which I find really helps make them look less damaged.

July 07, 2016

Has a nice fresh scent, you only need a small amount to cover shoulder length hair.its easy to comb through,and makes your hair smell nice and silky soft to the touch

July 07, 2016

This isn't bad but it's not great. It's a 'you get what you pay for' type of product. Low low price and does its job but nothing exceptional. It does leave my hair really soft though!

July 06, 2016

This serum works okay. Helps to keep my hair smooth and frizz free. It is non-greasy and hair does not look oily. Undecided as to whether I would purchase again, as there are other products I prefer.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I was able to sample this product a while back and I didn't mind it at all. It did a good job of smoothing out my hair and controlling the frizz. It lasted for most of the day and didn't leave a heavy buildup or greasy residue in my hair.

July 06, 2016

This product is just what I needed for my hair this Summer @TRESemmé (Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum) it help to eliminate frizz, but your hair keeps its bouncy and full look. It also makes your hair have incredible shine and a smooth look. Wonderful #TRESemmé Haircare. I personally endorse and love this product.