4.1/5
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum helps to eliminate frizz and seals in shine for a polished, smooth look.

October 10, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

I liked it

I liked the product. It kept my hair smooth for atleast two days and my hair sooo smooth and salon finished... It lasted for a day and half but the effect wears off once you go out in rain even if it's slow drizzles

August 08, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Levely effect

I have used this product for so long and i am so amazed , leaves your hair fresh , soft , and helpes with dameged end the quality is amazing and tge smell so lovely 100% yes to this product and it is all in all amazing

July 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Tresseme serum

I suffer with thin and frizzy hair. I have tried different shampoos and serums but no one of them helped. I then discovered the Tresseme keratin smooth range and I fell in love with it. My hair is smooth and frizziness is gone. I always use the serum after the shampoo. Absolutely love it.

July 15, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Best hair oil!

I often find hair oils have a tendency to make my hair greasy super quickly, however this is the first product I've tried that doesn't! It makes my hair so much shinier, softer and easier to manage without being too oily. Would definitely recommend!

January 18, 2019

Ok to have as back up!!

It is fairly priced, I am not sure if it is because my hair is thicker and curlier, It is harder to tame. I have tried it exactly as per the directions, it does work a bit, but not how I was hoping for.

October 29, 2018

Works great!

This serum leaves your hair smooth and shiny, and looks even better when it’s straight! I believe straightening your hair makes the product work better and makes your hair turnout just the way you wanted it to!

2.7/5

September 20, 2018

I won't be buying this again

I've tried a few different products as most women do, I personally don't like this one. Does nothing for my 'frizz' issues, actually makes my hair quite static. Maybe I'm not using enough, but as it says on the bottle to be careful with that as it will make your hair oily. So can't win with this one.

August 15, 2018

Good product - better for long hair

I did use this product since more then a year. I saw that its work better on long hair but maybe its just because my short hair dont need it .. However thats maje my hair really soft! After bleach treatment i put it as mask for the night (whit a lot of serum) and thats help a lot my hair to look healthy! I love this product but not sure if ill buy again.

May 24, 2018

Really effective

I bought the tresemme keratin smooth colour serum with moroccan oil because I wanted my hair to have shine and be smooth after a color treatment. This product did not disappoint, it really works and leaves my hair shiny and takes away the fizz without being oily.

May 01, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Amazing i will continue to buy this product.

It does exactly what it says it does! It detangles,shines,tames fly-aways leaving it soft and not frizzy. I love this product i have tried others and i have found my match with this product.