4.1/5
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum helps to eliminate frizz and seals in shine for a polished, smooth look.

August 08, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Levely effect

I have used this product for so long and i am so amazed , leaves your hair fresh , soft , and helpes with dameged end the quality is amazing and tge smell so lovely 100% yes to this product and it is all in all amazing

July 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Tresseme serum

I suffer with thin and frizzy hair. I have tried different shampoos and serums but no one of them helped. I then discovered the Tresseme keratin smooth range and I fell in love with it. My hair is smooth and frizziness is gone. I always use the serum after the shampoo. Absolutely love it.

July 15, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Best hair oil!

I often find hair oils have a tendency to make my hair greasy super quickly, however this is the first product I've tried that doesn't! It makes my hair so much shinier, softer and easier to manage without being too oily. Would definitely recommend!

October 29, 2018

Works great!

This serum leaves your hair smooth and shiny, and looks even better when it’s straight! I believe straightening your hair makes the product work better and makes your hair turnout just the way you wanted it to!

May 24, 2018

Really effective

I bought the tresemme keratin smooth colour serum with moroccan oil because I wanted my hair to have shine and be smooth after a color treatment. This product did not disappoint, it really works and leaves my hair shiny and takes away the fizz without being oily.

May 01, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Amazing i will continue to buy this product.

It does exactly what it says it does! It detangles,shines,tames fly-aways leaving it soft and not frizzy. I love this product i have tried others and i have found my match with this product.

April 30, 2018

LOVE THIS SERUM!!

Okay so i bought this serum from Walmart actually because I have super dry scalp and I bought another Tresemme clarifying shampoo that day. Anyways, mini breakdown, its a GREAT price and it smells soooo good! It leaves your hair SUPER soft without the greasyness leftover.

April 19, 2018

I Would buy this product again

Price was good but found bottle to be on small side smells good left hair feeling soft and not greese helped strangle hair I would buy it again

April 10, 2018

Tressemé

Un peu plus cher que les produits que j’utilise a l’habitude mais au combien efficace. Pas déçu du tout. Laisse mes cheveux doux et brillant en tout temps

April 10, 2018

Makes my hair Silky Smooth

I had a very bad experience with a bad dye job at a salon. My hair was dry and brittle after and lifeless. Another stylist recommended a leave-in conditioner. I purchased the Tresemme Keratin smooth infusing serum and just a little does a lot. I enjoy that just a little goes a long way. I leave it in and it smoothes my hair all day.
    A very good product.