TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1144 in Shampoo

July 16, 2017

Not great with my hair

Hair type: Combination, dry roots and ends that get greasy quickly. Short hair.

With the exception of a few of their lines, Tresemme really doesn't seem to agree with my hair and this one had the same problem, making my hair greasy around a day sooner than usual. I was also disappointed that I didn't see much difference in terms of frizz or smoothness. I have hair that can be a little frizzy and wild and didn't notice a difference after using this shampoo for a while.

The benefit of this shampoo for me is that the price is pretty good. Like other Tresemme's you get a pretty big bottle, so if this works well with your hair, it's great value. Scent wise, it's pretty similar to the majority of Tresemme shampoos, with a salon smelling, slightly sweet smell that isn't too strong, but does last through to next wash.

Note: I used this in conjunction with TRESemmé Keratin Smoothing Conditioner

July 04, 2017

Même l'utilisation journalière il est parfait!

Souvent je dois laver mes cheveux tous les jours si j'ai des rendez-vous. Mes cheveux sont court et le champoin TRESemmé n'abime ni ne les déchessent.
    A très bon prix, nous sommes deux à la maison et la bouteille est suffisante pour plusieurs mois. Il sent très bon et son odeur n'est pas trop percistente.
    Je le recommande très aisément.

May 30, 2017

My hair is extremely dry from over processing with store bought hair dye, and salon hair dye. I couldn't get it to stay shiny and manageable. It felt so crispy and rough. I heard about this stuff from a friend and thought I'd give it a try. It's brought life back to my hair! It's so manageable now! And has shine.

February 02, 2017

Huge Tresemme user! Love their hair products. I strayed away for a short while and realized how much my hair had changed not using it...now it's my regular in the house. Wont stray away again!!

February 02, 2017

I used to only purchase this shampoo because it was cheap and it cleaned. I decided to splurge a little bit and try different shampoos for a few months and my hair got dry and starting breaking and it would also get greasy a lot faster than normal. I eventually switched back and my hair is heathy and shiny and full of volume again. This shampoo is a great price. The bottle is also a lot bigger than the normal shampoo bottle. A very little bit of this shampoo goes a long way & will last a long time!

January 28, 2017

J'ai commencé à utiliser ce produit suite à des dommages aux cheveux causés par des problèmes de santé . Mes cheveux étaient cassants et ternes. Après 3 semaines d'utilisation , à raison de 2 fois par semaine , j'ai vu un résultat . Mes cheveux sont frisés et ils étaien beaucoup plus soyeux et les boulcles mieux définies .

January 06, 2017

I have fine, thin, long, easily tangled, colour treated hair.

This shampoo is pretty typical for the Tresemme line of hair cleaning products.

As usual, very little is required to create a nice level of suds while cleaning, and it rinses out easily.

My hair feels straw like after shampooing (which is remedied by the conditioner).

Once towel dried, I do have to use my detangling spray in order to brush through it.

It stays pretty smooth and behaves for the majority of the day.

Overall, it doesn’t seem like anything special, but is an awesome price for large amount of shampoo provided! One of these bottles lasts me a few months!

October 20, 2016

Definitely one of my favourite shampoos! I had really damaged and fried hair, but this shampoo followed by the conditioner, helped A LOT. I've always liked TRESemme shampoos, but this one is the best. I definitely think it's salon quality, and I will continue to use it!

October 20, 2016

My brother uses this product and it was in the shower so I gave it a try. It smells good and I had a lot of lather, which I find hard to find in a lot of shampoos lately. My hair felt smooth and bouncy afterwards. So I had a positive experience.

October 20, 2016

Absolutely amazing! I have tried other products with TRESemmé and have yet to be let down. Comparable to salon quality in every way, and at a less intense shock to your pocket book. My hair is noticably smoother, and feels fresh after every wash with a very gentle and pleasing scent to your hair.
    With having thick, long hair, this shampoo gives me the ability to manipulate and tame the "beast" that is my head, with ease and virtually painlessly. Will have to add this one to my regular rotation for sure!