TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo Reviews
#11 in Shampoo

January 17, 2018

Love this!

Ive been using Tresemme for a couple years now and when they came out with this shampoo I completely fell in love with it. I love the smell I love how my hair feels while using this. I have super thick hair and i love how this works with my thick hair. Definitely recommend people to buy this!

2.3/5

January 14, 2018

stinks

Although this product cleans well, I have a problem with this as most tressame products.they stink! Manufacturers, can you PLEASE stop this nonsense with dumping an entire perfume counter into your shampoos?

December 15, 2017

excellent shampoo which cleans well

This is a regular shampoo of mine, it is not expenses and it cleans my hair very well leaving my hair silky, clean. non-oily. My hair is less dry in the winter, therefore less static. Terrific product which I will continue to use.

December 09, 2017

If you thought you knew smooth hair, think again!

If you thought you knew smooth hair, think again! This shampoo cleans hair deeply, but leaves it with a silky smooth feeling - would buy again and again!

November 05, 2017

Always use this product

I have very long, thick curly hair so I find it hard to find a shampoo that meets my needs. But I love the Tresemme Keratin. It makes my hair feel soft and not as frizzy. Good product and price is reasonable.

October 03, 2017

Tresemme is best

I love Tresemme. The quality and affordability is perfect. Since I was a kid my mom always bought these products. I've tried others...........they just don't work as good.

October 03, 2017

Un bon produit

Ce shampoing me permet de pas avoir les cheveux lourd car jai deja un type de chebeux epais et long. Les cheveux reste beau tout la journee. En plus quon ne met pas une grosse quantite surnles cheveux et la bouteille reste longtemps.

July 16, 2017

Not great with my hair

Hair type: Combination, dry roots and ends that get greasy quickly. Short hair.

With the exception of a few of their lines, Tresemme really doesn't seem to agree with my hair and this one had the same problem, making my hair greasy around a day sooner than usual. I was also disappointed that I didn't see much difference in terms of frizz or smoothness. I have hair that can be a little frizzy and wild and didn't notice a difference after using this shampoo for a while.

The benefit of this shampoo for me is that the price is pretty good. Like other Tresemme's you get a pretty big bottle, so if this works well with your hair, it's great value. Scent wise, it's pretty similar to the majority of Tresemme shampoos, with a salon smelling, slightly sweet smell that isn't too strong, but does last through to next wash.

Note: I used this in conjunction with TRESemmé Keratin Smoothing Conditioner

July 04, 2017

Même l'utilisation journalière il est parfait!

Souvent je dois laver mes cheveux tous les jours si j'ai des rendez-vous. Mes cheveux sont court et le champoin TRESemmé n'abime ni ne les déchessent.
    A très bon prix, nous sommes deux à la maison et la bouteille est suffisante pour plusieurs mois. Il sent très bon et son odeur n'est pas trop percistente.
    Je le recommande très aisément.

May 30, 2017

My hair is extremely dry from over processing with store bought hair dye, and salon hair dye. I couldn't get it to stay shiny and manageable. It felt so crispy and rough. I heard about this stuff from a friend and thought I'd give it a try. It's brought life back to my hair! It's so manageable now! And has shine.