TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

2.8/5

September 03, 2016

I used this from my Mom. She uses all and only TRESemme shampoos. She has short naturally white hair but bought this.. LOL..

I used it and it isn't heavy like I thought it would be. I also reviewed the Flat Iron Spray that goes with this line of products and liked it a alot as well.

Your hair is shiny and if you don't have time to use the flat iron spray, using this particular shampoo will help. Because it has Keratin, it builds up the protiens in your hair to make is stronger and more resilient.

However, I was taught in Hair School, that OVER using and Keratin product can cause the hair to actually become more fragile and break easier. Just like anything use in Moderation.

This shampoo though doesn't have enough Keratin in it that you would have to worry. It is a daily use shampoo.

But be careful when using any Keratin Rich Intensive Treatments. Those only use 1 to 2 times a month depending on how much and how damaged your hair is.

thanks

September 02, 2016

I honestly forgot how good the Keratin Smooth line is. I immediately bought the whole line when you guys first came out with it many years ago. Your commercial at that time is what sucked me in! I stopped using it for about 2 years to try out some natural products. I ironically came back across this again 2-3 weeks ago, as it was sadly collecting dust in my room. I instantly fell in love with this line again.

September 01, 2016

TRESemme Keratin shampoo is amazing. My hair is naturally thick, dry and frizzy but when using this shampoo with the conditioner you would never guess that. It leaves my hair feeling light, smooth and sleek looking, as if I just paid a visit to the hair salon.

September 01, 2016

I first received this as a sample package, two of them..my daughter tried it first, and I forgot about it, she came over, and I noticed how soft and smooth her hair was w/out any damage look to it...and sure enough, she bought a bottle after trying my sample..I then tried it! love it!..I'm hooked!!

August 17, 2016

TRESemmé font parti de mon top trois de mes shampoing favorits! Celui-là laisse mes cheveux endommagé tellement brillant et en santé! En plus d'avoir une très bonne odeur!

August 09, 2016

I love this shampoo!!! My hair is nice and shiny and my scalp is not irritated. This is a very nice shampoo !!! Great price !!! Je le recommande pour le prix !!!

2.7/5

June 30, 2016

This product seems to work for the first couple of days but by the third day my hair is no longer smooth and it definitely won't last beyond a shampoo. Not a bad product, but doesn't live up to it's claim.

May 13, 2016

J'aime les shampoings TRESemmé, surtout celui-ci qui rend mes mes cheveux frisés et cassant en beaux cheveux bouclés et souples. Il sent tellement bon, je l'adore.

May 09, 2016

This is my favourite shampoo. It is the only shampoo that doesn't strip my hair too dry, yet cleans well enough and keeps my hair oil free for over 2 days. Some shampoos make my hair greasy much faster. So I really appreciate this one!

3.2/5

May 09, 2016

This shampoo isn't horrible, it's just not for me.
    My hair hates sulfates, they dry out my hair until it become brittle.

This does state that it is "lower sulfates" but not low enough for me.

This product might work better for hair that is not crazy dry Brazilian/African.
    Perhaps for wavy non damaged hair this would work very well.