4.1/5
#4 in Hair Care

August 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Surprised

I was pleasantly surprised how smooth this made my frizzy hair feel and will definitely be recommending it. It didn’t smell like harsh chemicals and I loved the way my hair feeler with it in

August 01, 2019

Good result and easy to apply

The product was bought at the time when it was required to do something with the hair. The keratin was applied before and was done on the regular base

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

A little expensive

I tried this produce and although it left my hair nice and smooth I found it to more expensive than many others on the market that do exactly the same

July 05, 2019

Never stop using this

I love this product. Anytime I’m trying to achieve a straighten hair look I put this in my hair and it cuts my drying time by half giving me great results, while smelling great. The great smell last for days. You just need to use a small amount so this product last a long time. This is probably the eighth bottle I have Purchased over a few years and I plan on buying it for the rest of my life. You should definitely give it a try.

2.0/5

July 03, 2019

Pas pour moi!

J’ai essayé ce produit pour aider mes cheveux qui sont agressés par mon fer plat. J’avais l’impression d’avoir les cheveux gras. Pas un bon feeling et pas un bon look. Pas pour moi.

May 15, 2019

A must have

I tried TRESEMMÉ® KERATIN SMOOTH SYSTEM HEAT ACTIVATED TREATMENT and it helped a lot with my curls. I highly recommend this product if you want a silky touch for our hair.

May 09, 2019

Very Good!

I have long natural curly hair that sometimes is very hard to manage. I blow dry it straight. This 7 day treatment is a must have product for me. It not only keeps my hair under control, it keeps my hair and scalp moisturized.

March 19, 2019

Frizz be gone

This product saved my hair from heat damage in a very big way. I have coarse thick hair and alot don't work for me just make my hair greasy. But not this one its truly miracle in a bottle I will never go without this product!!

March 18, 2019

Good

This heat protectant spray smells amazing ! I love it , and makes my hair soft and smelling great all day. I feel like it did kinda leave my hair feeling a bit dry ..

March 18, 2019

Great Product

I have dry hair and this product worked really well for me. It left my hair silky smooth and protects it from the straightener and dryer. Smells great too..