TRESemmé® Platinum Strength Strengthening Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 627 in Conditioner

January 29, 2017

My hair is long, thin, is coloured, and tangles easily

This shampoo is a thin to medium consistency with a light scent, and foams up quite nicely for a clean feel.

Once rinsed out, my hair feels straw like, which is remedied once conditioned.

When towel dried, I do need a detangling spray in order to work my brush through my hair.

It is okay, but it’s not my favourite Tresemme shampoo as it doesn’t do anything special for my particular hair type. But for the price point, it does a decent enough job.

October 26, 2016

I have thick wavy hair and it worked well. My hair was so soft and smooth through out the day with little to no tangles. It smells great too! I would recommend this and this brand goes on special sometimes too!

October 23, 2016

I have very curly hair and there was a point for what ever reason my looked dry and it was actually breaking off a little. I'm very loyal to the TRESemme brand when it comes to hair products so I thought I would give it a try and it really did a good job putting moisture back into my hair and it's not breaking off any more:) It lathered nicely with a soft scent and I like that TRESemme goes on sale quite a bit so I load up then:)

October 23, 2016

I love TRESemme and I find this conditioner very effective for my hair. When using this product, my hair always smells great and feels great; stronger and healthier.

October 22, 2016

Great product for my thick, long hair! Works well at making the hair strong and manageable. Easier to comb out while wet and it smell great too! I will definately use this product again and I recoomend for others to give it a try. The price is good for the size that you get also.

October 21, 2016

Omg did I ever love this conditioner! My hair felt drastically softer, healthier and looked shiny as well. It smelled pleasant too. Great product and the price is perfect too!!!

October 20, 2016

This is my current conditioner along with the Platinum Strength Shampoo and my hair is so much healthier and softer since using it. I would compare it to Joico K-Pak, granted that might work a little bit better, but this is a great cheaper alternative that will do pretty much the same thing, plus you get way more per bottle with this than the Joico

October 19, 2016

Tresemme has always been my favorite. It leaves my hair feeling like i just came out of the salon. I really love this strength and will be purchasing it again.

October 19, 2016

I absolutely love all the Tresemme products! The price is right and they make my hair more manageable. I have been using there products for many years and love the variety they have

October 19, 2016

Great value! Good size for a great price! Love the way my hair feels and the scent! A little heavier, but, I just use a little less and I'm good. Love tresemme!