TRESemme 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Get clean, soft hair in one simple step with this moisturizing 2-in-1. Cleanses and lightly conditions in one step and leaves hair soft and manageable.

October 25, 2019

The best

It is such an amazing shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. Because my hair are frizzy and damaged, it makes my hair look nice and I was really seeing the difference. I will buy this again.

October 11, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Good quality all in one

I bought this Shampoo for the gym because I don't like to carry the bag too heavy with a lot bottles.

I was really surprised with its high quality, not just as shampoo, if not as conditioner as well.

It leaves my hair really nice.

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Get the bounce

My hair has been so bouncy and voluminous, would definitely recommend this product to anybody like myself who has issues controlling their hair- this will keep it nice and plump

October 09, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Left my hair lank

I picked this up by accident, it was next to my usual tresemme shampoo and I didn’t notice until I was washing my hair and saw that the shampoo was white rather than clear.
    I found that it left my hair lank and slightly greasy, it was hard to style, I had to dash out and buy my normal shampoo.

Wrexham, United Kingdom

Smells divine!

Easy to use, easy to wash off. Leaves your hair in salon conditions, smooth shiny and wonderful! My all time favourite shampoo and conditioner! My husband uses this on his hair too and his hair feels gorgeous!

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Fantastic salon quality for supermarket price

This product is a delight to use, rich creamy, wonderful fragrance, rinses out well without a fuss, and leaves hair amazing. Less bottles in the bathroom means less bottles in the re-cycling bin too. Tresemme is without doubt the best range i've tried and i wont be changing any time soon.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

We are five different types of hair at home so everyone have a different need so TRESemme is very good in any kind of hair is it good value as well well easy to apply why a lot of Bubbles and the most important thing left my hair soft and shiny

Southampton, United Kingdom

I would happily use this product for life

Brought this to help with product build up. My hair was left squeaky clean and had more volume. I also found it stayed cleaner for longer and I had less frizz. Wonderful value for money too.

England, United Kingdom

Works well

Great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner that deep cleans the hair, perfect for those days when you're in a rush and don't have time to do both separately, lovely smell that's not too powerful and it doesn't leave hair feeling heavy or weighed down unlike other products.

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Not bad for a 2 in 1

I usually love treseme, i like this combo but feel that my hair isnt as soft as when i use their conditioner by itself. I love the smell and would maybe stick to the shampoo and conditioner separately